crystals for torn ligaments?

Purrfect

I fractured my foot and it was slow to heal. someone then trod on my foot and I have torn the ligamnents and tendons. I feel groggy and tired and have had to rest it a lot but, I was curious if a crystal could help the mending process? ty

cardlady22

My web search turned up these:
*tsavorite (green) garnet
*green calcite
*yellow agate
*indicolite (indigo tourmaline)
*stilbite
*copper

lark

Staurolite and I second Stillbite.

Purrfect

I will keep the recommendations close by and try to find somewhere on the net for gemstones. Thank you
I just wondered if either of you or anyone has had any success stories with using the above crystals for fractures?

Barbaras Ahajusts

I don't know about torn ligaments, but I taped a Sodalite onto my stomach for my Sacral chakra & within days my lower intestines began to function normally. I was really suffering.

I would suggest when you get them, to put them on your body where it's needed. I am finding crystals work awesome when on the body, when needed.

Barbara

Purrfect

Thanks for the tip.

Purrfect

I found some staurolite online.I am hoping to receive it soon. equivalent to $7 for the pair.

Purrfect

Purchased it forgot to say and I keep it under my pillow. I have also used it taped on the foot. The crystal seems to like warmth.

Thanks