Cunningham's Came Today

Red Emma

The Cunningham's that I ordered from Amazon just arrived. I've done no more than glance through it....here in the PNW of the USA it's time to start dinner. Bummer!

I haven't read this site thoroughly, too anxious to get started. Do you do reading assignments and discuss them, or just ask each other questions? How do you guys work?

Regards,

RE

Melissa`

Hey Red Emma.. I really can't answer your question about the studies here, as I am quite new to the forum. Congrats on getting the book today though! I also have it and find it wonderful when I work with different stones. Hopefully you too will find this the book useful. :)

Blessings,
Amaya

cjtarot

My Crystal Bible...

Red,

I am so glad you got the cunningham encyclopedia...I feel its a great resource..

I LOVE his work. Next try the The Complete Book of Incense, Oils & Brews...

Blessings,

CJ

Phoenyx

The Complete Book of Incense, Oils and Brews is an incredible book, I love it and keep going back to it time and time again to find good recipes.

Minderwiz

We started out as a study group based on Cunningham - but things have grown into a general discussion forum, covering not only crystals and gemstones but also herbs.

You are welcome to raise any issue for discussion that fits into the forum's topic area, just as you would with any of the other Aeclectic forums.

I am no expert in the field, I came to this forum partly out of an interest in crystals and herbs that had grown up in my Astrological studies and partly because my wife is doing a Crystal Healing course.

Congratulations on your purchase of Cunningham, it's a great book and one of the most thumbed on our bookshelf.

TemperanceAngel

Great choice, Red Emma!!!

XTAX