daily card : all the 4!

Esk

Last week i pulled all the 4 as daily cards : 4 of swords on wednesday, 4 of cups on thursday, 4 of wands on saturday and 4 of pentacles on sunday.
I read here and there that 4 is about stability. Well, there is not so much stability in my life right now. Except maybe the stability of inertia.
Do you think the presence of all the four in 5 days means something? I'm not sure what to think about it. It could mean nothing but the coincidence intrigues me.

Raininginwinebottles

Last week i pulled all the 4 as daily cards : 4 of swords on wednesday, 4 of cups on thursday, 4 of wands on saturday and 4 of pentacles on sunday.
I read here and there that 4 is about stability. Well, there is not so much stability in my life right now. Except maybe the stability of inertia.
Do you think the presence of all the four in 5 days means something? I'm not sure what to think about it. It could mean nothing but the coincidence intrigues me.

If all the 4s came into one spread, I would consider it, but because they were different pulls throughout the week, I wouldn't think too much into it. I know a common theme between the Swords and Wands is advice to take a break. I don't see that between the Cups and Pentacles though, but that may be just the one source I've consulted (though a sort of "fear of failure" I see in the Pentacles may also be a hint to "take it easy"). Do you think you could benefit from such advice right now, in this time that you feel there is no stability?

Esk

Thanks for your answer!:)
I don't know if I need a break. Honestly it's more the opposite, I need to act, to move, to work more, etc. I'm a little too lazy lately. But one thing I should consider is having useful breaks and some meditation instead of procrastination times.
I didn't know 4 of wands can be an advice to take a break. Thanks I'll add that meaning in my notebook.
But i agree there can be no link at all between those cards. I was just surprised to see all the 4 appear in just 5 days.

Raininginwinebottles

Thanks for your answer!:)
I don't know if I need a break. Honestly it's more the opposite, I need to act, to move, to work more, etc. I'm a little too lazy lately. But one thing I should consider is having useful breaks and some meditation instead of procrastination times.
I didn't know 4 of wands can be an advice to take a break. Thanks I'll add that meaning in my notebook.
But i agree there can be no link at all between those cards. I was just surprised to see all the 4 appear in just 5 days.

I wouldn't say Four of Wands is exactly advice to take a break. I mean, kind of. I've understood it to mean like... you've been working very hard towards something, and in doing so, you may have not made time for the people who matter most. So the Four of Swords is about taking time to yourself, and the Four of Wands could be seen as making time for others.

Esk

I wouldn't say Four of Wands is exactly advice to take a break. I mean, kind of. I've understood it to mean like... you've been working very hard towards something, and in doing so, you may have not made time for the people who matter most. So the Four of Swords is about taking time to yourself, and the Four of Wands could be seen as making time for others.

Thanks for the clarification :). I understand the social part of the card. I sometimes see a sense of freedom in it, so it can be about being free from something in order to be with people we care about.

nisaba

So stability is what your life desperately needs.

Tarot doesn't have to show what you already have - a part of its job is to show what you need to create for yourself.

Esk

So stability is what your life desperately needs.

Tarot doesn't have to show what you already have - a part of its job is to show what you need to create for yourself.

True! I should have think about that. thank you nisaba

OaksWhispering

In my more traditional deck (Dreaming Way), the fours generally show stagnation, not paying attention, having head in the clouds, or lack of vision (with the exception of the four of wands in my deck which is more about taking steps toward settling down)

It definitely looks like you need to wake up and smell the coffee, or to start being honest with yourself, and get things done. Possibly you have gotten way too comfortable, complacent even, or perhaps you are afraid to make a move on something.

I am not the type to think everything is a sign, but if something seems to jump out at you, or at least feels significant, I would say always trust your gut, while still remaining grounded.

Esk

Good point Oakswhispering! Stagnation can sum up pretty well my life right now. Head in the clouds too. I definitely need to do something. When I think about it, I'm usually afraid of changes, even if it's for the better.
Thanks for your input :)

OaksWhispering

Good point Oakswhispering! Stagnation can sum up pretty well my life right now. Head in the clouds too. I definitely need to do something. When I think about it, I'm usually afraid of changes, even if it's for the better.
Thanks for your input :)

No problem, I am glad it made sense to you. I hope you find the inspiration and motivation that you need :)