Daily message ..

Awkward.turtle91

e4aead76d7708d514ddc777411433862.jpg

What would you like me to know today is the question that I asked.

Jumpers-
Forgiveness- " Let go of anger and resentment, and feel yourself healed. You don't need to forgive the action. Just the person so that you can be at peace." ( I have no resentment towards any one)

Romance - " The angels are addressing and assuring you with your romantic needs. Ask and accept the angles help with your love life." (I do on a daily basis)

Main Spread - No set positions it's just a generic message.

Answered prayer- " Fear not, beloved one! Your prayers have been heard and answered."

Healing - " A situation that has caused you concern is on the mend. You are a natural healer, and your healing thoughts have manifested into form."

Emerging- " Your true self - Radiant, powerful, successful and intelligent - is now shingling through the surface. Allow your true self to be visible to others, for you lift them up and inspire them."

My take ...

I'm not quite sure what forgiveness implies but I wonder if it could possibly mean that I've learned how to forgive and I've become open to possible romances along the way. Maybe by realising that I won't always get what i desire, I've let go of any expectations. And allowed the angles to assist me in my journey.

Answered prayer - I feel this is suggesting that the angles have answered my prayer in order for me to heal my self and become open to endless possibilities, I feel that healing is the next stage in order to allow new things to emerge and progress.

I feel they want me to keep this mind set because I'm on the road to getting something positive in my life.

any other opinions

BeyondtheVeil

e4aead76d7708d514ddc777411433862.jpg

What would you like me to know today is the question that I asked.

Jumpers-
Forgiveness- " Let go of anger and resentment, and feel yourself healed. You don't need to forgive the action. Just the person so that you can be at peace." ( I have no resentment towards any one)

Romance - " The angels are addressing and assuring you with your romantic needs. Ask and accept the angles help with your love life." (I do on a daily basis)

Main Spread - No set positions it's just a generic message.

Answered prayer- " Fear not, beloved one! Your prayers have been heard and answered."

Healing - " A situation that has caused you concern is on the mend. You are a natural healer, and your healing thoughts have manifested into form."

Emerging- " Your true self - Radiant, powerful, successful and intelligent - is now shingling through the surface. Allow your true self to be visible to others, for you lift them up and inspire them."

My take ...

I'm not quite sure what forgiveness implies but I wonder if it could possibly mean that I've learned how to forgive and I've become open to possible romances along the way. Maybe by realising that I won't always get what i desire, I've let go of any expectations. And allowed the angles to assist me in my journey.

Answered prayer - I feel this is suggesting that the angles have answered my prayer in order for me to heal my self and become open to endless possibilities, I feel that healing is the next stage in order to allow new things to emerge and progress.

I feel they want me to keep this mind set because I'm on the road to getting something positive in my life.

any other opinions

If the cards say that you need to release anger/resentment and forgive.. then there is still some forgiveness that you need to figure out. If you were hurt by a relationship/person. frustrated about love not hurrying to you, or feeling like you should have/shouldn't have done something. The forgiveness the Angel Cards could be talking about is the forgiveness for yourself. :heart:

I think the first two cards go together.. that you need to forgive in romance.

I think the second two go together... Answered prayer about healing

Then of course, the Emerging will come.

You are like a butterfly. Started with closed wings, but working to full beauty with wings spread wide. :heart:

I feel like they do want you to keep a positive mindset and continue healing.

HTHs! :heart:
BeyondtheVeil

Awkward.turtle91

If the cards say that you need to release anger/resentment and forgive.. then there is still some forgiveness that you need to figure out. If you were hurt by a relationship/person. frustrated about love not hurrying to you, or feeling like you should have/shouldn't have done something. The forgiveness the Angel Cards could be talking about is the forgiveness for yourself. :heart:

I think the first two cards go together.. that you need to forgive in romance.

Oh I'm not arguing against them, I just can't for the life of me figure out what it is. I'm usually a chill person. It takes me some time but once I'm over something that tends to be that, but obviously it isn't the case this time around. I may have to take the card out and interview it with a tarot deck to find out what I need to forgive.

However I think it might be the later frustrated that I haven't found any one yet/feeling like I'm not worthy for anyone that comes my way. That's hit a nerve. (Not in a bad way it's just got me thinking).

I have a feeling it's going to require some more self love involved :-/.

think the second two go together... Answered prayer about healing

Then of course, the Emerging will come.

You are like a butterfly. Started with closed wings, but working to full beauty with wings spread wide. :heart:

I feel like they do want you to keep a positive mindset and continue healing.

HTHs! :heart:

BeyondtheVeil

I like that little message about a butterfly it reminds me of the time I went to the woods and managed to take a photo of a tortoise shell with its wings out.

I've included an image for you to look at also in hopes no one will be like "oh that's mine."

eebc1eb874d90559aa363e6012001def.jpg

:) x

BeyondtheVeil

Oh I'm not arguing against them, I just can't for the life of me figure out what it is. I'm usually a chill person. It takes me some time but once I'm over something that tends to be that, but obviously it isn't the case this time around. I may have to take the card out and interview it with a tarot deck to find out what I need to forgive.

However I think it might be the later frustrated that I haven't found any one yet/feeling like I'm not worthy for anyone that comes my way. That's hit a nerve. (Not in a bad way it's just got me thinking).

I have a feeling it's going to require some more self love involved :-/.

I like that little message about a butterfly it reminds me of the time I went to the woods and managed to take a photo of a tortoise shell with its wings out.

I've included an image for you to look at also in hopes no one will be like "oh that's mine."

eebc1eb874d90559aa363e6012001def.jpg

:) x

Neat! I like butterflies both as beautiful creatures and as symbolic.

No, I didn't think you were arguing against them. :heart: Sometimes they can just frustrate us as we want to move on already. lol You are getting there. There may just be something else that while you thought you released..you didn't. Or that you don't realize still has an effect on you even at a deep, spiritual level. It may not be conscious, but now that you have your reading...it can help you.

You seem like such a sweetheart and I wish you fast and easy healing! {{{BIG HUGS}}

Brightest Blessings! :heart:
BeyondtheVeil

Flames

I very much agree with BeyondtheVeil...and there's something about the cards that caught my eye which I want to share with you...

Notice the position of the figure's heads in Forgiveness, Answered Prayer, Healing & Emerging? They're all looking to the left of the spread (or to the past). Forgiveness appears more centered but still her body faces left. But since her face is somewhat centered, perhaps it suggests that there is a way you can help yourself in the here and now, that you can take the lessons from the past and not have them define you. The woman in Healing (facing left and down) is caressing a figure (facing the right). There's a sense you really want this kind of connection...And then we see Romance, where both figures are facing right and to the future. So, that appears to be the ideal, something you strongly desire and wish for. Maybe all of this suggests this is a time of preparation and self-reflection. Have you been thinking a lot about the past? It appears as though you're longing for some kind of union (as shown in the Romance card). The other cards suggest that you need to be patient and to have faith, that in time, what you desire and what is for your highest good will come your way because you'll be ready for it. xo

Best Wishes to you!!

Awkward.turtle91

Neat! I like butterflies both as beautiful creatures and as symbolic.

No, I didn't think you were arguing against them. :heart: Sometimes they can just frustrate us as we want to move on already. lol You are getting there. There may just be something else that while you thought you released..you didn't. Or that you don't realize still has an effect on you even at a deep, spiritual level. It may not be conscious, but now that you have your reading...it can help you.

I love them as well they're very beautiful! What you said about the message regarding them reminds me. Yes I understand that frustration! That's why I wondered if a tarot reading would help.

You seem like such a sweetheart and I wish you fast and easy healing! {{{BIG HUGS}}

Brightest Blessings! :heart:

BeyondtheVeil

Thankyou for the very kind words, the healing I've done seems to be un noticed by myself, I hope it continues like that.

Xx

BeyondtheVeil

Awkward.turtle91

I love them as well they're very beautiful! What you said about the message regarding them reminds me. Yes I understand that frustration! That's why I wondered if a tarot reading would help.

A tarot reading is always helpful. Especially if you connect to those. Tarot can answer some questions and in different ways that oracle decks can't for me. I wonder if it is because I did Tarot first for a long time? I'm just now connecting to oracles. I've been doing practice exchanges to test out my new decks and to get used to using them. Please feel free to get on any of my exchanges or start your own to give readings. I find that reading for others helps me see how I connect with the cards and what the message is/should be by the feedback that I receive.

Sorry for rambling lol {HUGS}

Thankyou for the very kind words, the healing I've done seems to be un noticed by myself, I hope it continues like that.

Xx

You are welcome, but they aren't just kind words. I really mean them :heart:

I hope you continue to heal and grow with no trauma! Sometimes though bringing up and dealing with the emotions/feelings/the event/situation helps to cleanse us also.

Hugs to you!!
BeyondtheVeil

BeyondtheVeil

Flames

I very much agree with BeyondtheVeil...and there's something about the cards that caught my eye which I want to share with you...

Notice the position of the figure's heads in Forgiveness, Answered Prayer, Healing & Emerging? They're all looking to the left of the spread (or to the past). Forgiveness appears more centered but still her body faces left. But since her face is somewhat centered, perhaps it suggests that there is a way you can help yourself in the here and now, that you can take the lessons from the past and not have them define you. The woman in Healing (facing left and down) is caressing a figure (facing the right). There's a sense you really want this kind of connection...And then we see Romance, where both figures are facing right and to the future. So, that appears to be the ideal, something you strongly desire and wish for. Maybe all of this suggests this is a time of preparation and self-reflection. Have you been thinking a lot about the past? It appears as though you're longing for some kind of union (as shown in the Romance card). The other cards suggest that you need to be patient and to have faith, that in time, what you desire and what is for your highest good will come your way because you'll be ready for it. xo

Best Wishes to you!!

Wow! Yes.. those are great points, Flames! :thumbsup:

I just love this forum and all of the helpful ideas/suggestions that others offer. I didn't even think about that. That sounds correct also. :)

Thanks for chiming in! It is helpful to see all the sides and things of a reading. I will now start looking at my readings with noticing head positions as well. I forgot that left was the past and right was the future.

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

Awkward.turtle91

Notice the position of the figure's heads in Forgiveness, Answered Prayer, Healing & Emerging? They're all looking to the left of the spread (or to the past). Forgiveness appears more centred but still her body faces left. But since her face is somewhat centred, perhaps it suggests that there is a way you can help yourself in the here and now, that you can take the lessons from the past and not have them define you

Oh i like that it reminds me of that little scene from the lion king " Oh yes the past can hurt,but the way i see it. You can either run from it or learn from it." With Rafiki. I hadn't noticed they were all looking towards the " past" of spread. That's an interesting point.

The woman in Healing (facing left and down) is caressing a figure (facing the right). There's a sense you really want this kind of connection...And then we see Romance, where both figures are facing right and to the future. So, that appears to be the ideal, something you strongly desire and wish for. Maybe all of this suggests this is a time of preparation and self-reflection.

I would indeed like that sort of connection, but sadly it hasn't happened. It is something i wish for and desire, but it's like I'm not being heard. A chance for me to be on my own while i can with out worrying about others, going at my own pace for a little while.

Have you been thinking a lot about the past? It appears as though you're longing for some kind of union (as shown in the Romance card). The other cards suggest that you need to be patient and to have faith, that in time, what you desire and what is for your highest good will come your way because you'll be ready for it. xo

Best Wishes to you!!

It's taking it's sweet time, it's very hard to be patient and have faith at this point in time. I do however try :). I hope that it will come to me. I am longing for some kind of union, and in some ways i've been thinking about the past, i've had very strange dreams regarding ex's, and i've thought about close friends too.
xx

Awkward.turtle91

A tarot reading is always helpful. Especially if you connect to those. Tarot can answer some questions and in different ways that oracle decks can't for me. I wonder if it is because I did Tarot first for a long time? I'm just now connecting to oracles. I've been doing practice exchanges to test out my new decks and to get used to using them. Please feel free to get on any of my exchanges or start your own to give readings. I find that reading for others helps me see how I connect with the cards and what the message is/should be by the feedback that I receive.

Sorry for rambling lol {HUGS}

I've been connecting to oracle lately, I haven't used them since I was a child! It feels so nice to get into that playful habit again.

Sometimes I like to play with my angles or guides and allow them just to pass me a message, it's so light hearted <3 tarot can get brutal sometimes.

When I let my guides choose what I need to know, I let them choose the cards and take the jumpers. Sounds crazy I know but!

Right back at you feel free to post in any of my exchnage threads, I'm quite chill about it.

You are welcome, but they aren't just kind words. I really mean them :heart:

I hope you continue to heal and grow with no trauma! Sometimes though bringing up and dealing with the emotions/feelings/the event/situation helps to cleanse us also.

Hugs to you!!

BeyondtheVeil

:) thankyou xx