Daily Romance reading ..

Awkward.turtle91

Doreen virtue healing with the angles deck,

Question: "what message do I need to know about my daily romance reading today."

(Thought I'd change it up a little!).

c6bcc18b737f83f50270a89628cf11f0.jpg

Two Jumpers = additional if information

Abundance " A new flow of support is coming to you right now. Ask the angles to help you release fears about scarcity so that you can enjoy this increased sacred abundance."

Signs " Pay careful attention to the messages that the angels give you now. You have asked for a sign and they deliver it. Notice and trust these signs."

- Main spread

Dreams " Pay attention to your dreams right now. Keep a dream journal."

Miracles "miracles are occurring all around you right now. Begin to notice them and you will experience even more miracles.

Enchantment "recapture your childlike
Sense of wonder and awe veiw the world as a magical place."

My take -

Let's start with the jumpers

I feel the jumpers are suggesting that my angles/guides/who ever are sending me an abundance of sings at the moment no matter how big or small they might be, it could be as small as seeing butterflies or something spectacular and massive. I feel that the cards message to me about the jumpers are that I shouldn't be afraid to receive them, and if I feel that they're lacking in my life I need to let go and tell my angles/guides/etc that I'm ready to release my fears and expectations about what signs I should or shouldn't be receiving regarding my love life.

Main spread

(Fitting as I had a dream last night), my angels/guides/etc are sending me messages threw my dreams, I need to learn to follow them and trust in them as they could link into a path that they want me to take romantically speaking, and they could be showing me to avoid other paths. I feel this is suggesting that they are helping me by sending me dreams, I feel miracles is suggesting that I need to relax and allow things to happen. I feel it's suggesting that I need to trust in who ever to put me on the right path at the right time, and point to me that miracles can happen if I allow them. Enchantment I feel is suggesting that I they're sending me opportunities to relax and enjoy life again, but I need to get out their and take them.