Daily Tarot Journal(3 card spread)

cosmiclight

hi

i am looking for best 3 card spread that i can use for daily tarot journal readings.i want to understand how 3 cards relate to each other n how the 3 card reading reflect as the day passes.please suggest me the best tarot spread

example
past present future
background problem advice

This is in relation to daily draw where i have no question in mind.I just want to ask tarot to give me message of the day so that i can relate card meanings to day's events.

thanks

Chiriku

Hello,

I do not care for 3-card throws without predtermined positions (which are very popular with many people on this forum), especially not for someone who has relatively little experience with the tarot.

Past-Present-Future is, to my mind, overkill for a daily journaling spread. One hasn't built up enough past, present and future within the 24-48 hours between each reading to get much out of a such a reading.

You say you have no specific questions, that you want to know the message for today--and that you are doing daily draws for the sake of daily draws, for the sake of journaling and thinking. Here's a no-question spread in just that vein with a variety of 3-card options:

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=185514

Scroll down until you see Permutation # 4-- Elendil's daily 3-card spread. Or see if any of the other 3-card versions catch your fancy.

Best of luck.

Chiriku

Here's the permutation I'm talking about:

Version #4-- Elendil's daily, no-question spread

1- The Cards Draw Your Attention To
2- You Should Stop
3- You Should Start

merissa_88

Here's the permutation I'm talking about:

Version #4-- Elendil's daily, no-question spread

1- The Cards Draw Your Attention To
2- You Should Stop
3- You Should Start

I've started using a variation of this spread for journal readings with one of my tarot apps. I really like it. I didn't know people on the forum used it also.

I also have used a 3 card spread that goes:

1- action I should take
2- underlying lesson of issue
3- higher guidance

Now I'm just throwing 3 cards out there with no positions and trying to read EDs.

cosmiclight

thanks

thankyou

this was helpful