Das Lied der Rohrigen- 2 Cups

Rosanne

I would appreciate if anyone has the Rohrig Book, if they could tell me something of what is written about the 2 Cups Card. The card has always looked weird to me with the extra arm depicted. The Isbn number of the book would also be a help. Many thanks in advance ~Rosanne :confused:

Moonbow

Hi Rosanne

I don't have the book and I have heard that it's not very good for describing the cards, which is why I didn't buy it afterall. But perhaps someone will come along with more information for you.

I know the card you mean though - odd.

Here's a link to the list of books in jmd's post showing the isbn:

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=15168

(bottom of post 2)

Fulgour

The Rohrig-Tarot Book
(with full-page colour images of all the cards!)
by Carl-W. Rohrig & Francesca Marzano-Fritz

Paperback: 160 pages (April 1997)
Publisher: Bluestar Communications Corp
ISBN: 1885394187

Complete text for the Two of Cups:
Encounter with love, harmonious partnership.

:) page 126

Rosanne

So little to say!!

Thank you both Moonbow and Fulgour. Fulgour, you must have the book I guess. I am surprised that is all it says about the card. I must admit to feeling stupid about this card; I have read with it for several years now(the Deck), and although I am no longer reading for others I was astonished to find that I had missed the extra arm. For some reason I need to use this deck for myself and was re examining the cards for extra insight and I don't know what the extra arm is supposed to signify. Nothing comes to my heart about it. I looked in the Thoth book for some insight- but nothing was there that I could grasp. Oh well the meaning will come to me if I can get some visualisation done. It is all a bit Edgar Alan Poe......and the arm went from the bed and turned out the light.(from twenty feet away) :D Rosanne