Dear Cricket;

Umbrae

First off there is an image of ‘TWO’ that sits in the center of you life. Everything revolves around that aspect.

There is an aspect of money that’s intertwined with you relationship, but love triumphs – as long as you remember that love triumphs.

There is an outside influence (I get a real weird feeling about this) that imposes itself into your life – it’s like an unwelcome visitor.

Teeth – there is an issue about teeth.

There is a thing about travel – most likely connected with one of the ‘TWO’.

And here is a curious thing – there is money that is hidden – that may be discovered…something that was forgotten…hidden assets…

04 will be a time of trials and tests – that should you keep your head – will be just fine. At times you will feel ‘alone’, but please do not worry. It’s simply a test. It’s a time to pay down debts (serious) – so you are ready for 05 (Woo Hoo!).

Get back into working out.

(Who’s Emily? Why does that name keep stopping whatever I’m doing here?)

cricket

um.... *blink blink* wow. :eek:

Two. Very much two. Much of the 'two' has been in trying to divide chores/child rearing between the two adults in the house while he is trying to find a new job and I'm trying to run a business out of the house. Everything is more or less split between the two of us. Often ending in warring factions.

Money is a very large issue, and what we argue over the most often. *making a mental note here*

I'm not sure what the outside influence is, unless it's Mark's job. We've been having problems with changing schedules, lack of respect, threats at the workplace, etc. lately. It's come to the point where we literally do not see each other for days at a time sometimes, even though we live in the same house and very rarely get out of town.

I'm finally getting my teeth fixed. (Yay!) For the first time in years I'll look more like :D than :laugh: Both of us have been worried about that and how it will tie in with the whole money thing.

I'm not sure about the travel, either. I've been wanting to take my children to see my family again, but that hasn't happened in a year and a half. Could it be that Mark's new job (if he gets one) involves a lot of travel?

Well, either the hidden assets are the $30 we found in the diaper bag today, or I'll have to get back to you on this one.

*making mental notes of the test and resulting celebration*
*making another mental note to get out of debt about that time*

I can do that. *looks at self* You're right. I need to do that.

Neither my husband nor I know an Emily, but there is a Kemily that's new in the family. A new in-law. We're not quite sure what to make of her just yet. Could that be who's blocking things?

**edited for codes**

cricket

Umbrae said:
04 will be a time of trials and tests – that should you keep your head – will be just fine. At times you will feel ‘alone’, but please do not worry. It’s simply a test. It’s a time to pay down debts (serious) – so you are ready for 05 (Woo Hoo!).
Question: Could these 'trials' be the kind in a courtroom with a judge and jury? We might be looking at one of those soon. Not sure just yet.