Death and Moon

lili

Hi I did a reading using the Hanson Robert deck, asking if I will stil be dealing with a situation next year and the 2 of pentacles showed up I get the impression that i will still be dealing with the same situation through the next year, then leaving the 2 of pentacles out I asked how I will be dealing with this situation, in what way or if there is going to be any changes with the situation next year. I draw 3 cards 10 of pentacles, Death and the moon. The flow of energy form the cards is moving from 10 of pentacles to the death and into the Moon. Is this combination of cards telling me That the situation will changing from a more stable stage into an unknown less secure stage? I forgot to mention that the bottom or shadow card was 6 of cups.
Any insight that could help me to figure out the message will be appreciatted

tmgrl2

This is just a quick overview of your draw...as if I were looking down from above...taking your question...a year is a bit long, but since you are looking forward...

Perhaps the 2 of Pentacles is the card that says (as I look at the other ones)...you will be and/or NEED to be making decisions this year about this situation...shadow card (perhaps some disturbance of harmony)..with Death being a letting go of something once you make important decision(s), and the Moon being that Lunar craziness...moodiness, uncertainty, but sometimes Dance Of Life we go through when we have chosen (2s) a different path regarding a situation.

Just my two cents worth.

Hope all works out!

terri

lili said:
Hi I did a reading using the Hanson Robert deck, asking if I will stil be dealing with a situation next year and the 2 of pentacles showed up I get the impression that i will still be dealing with the same situation through the next year, then leaving the 2 of pentacles out I asked how I will be dealing with this situation, in what way or if there is going to be any changes with the situation next year. I draw 3 cards 10 of pentacles, Death and the moon. The flow of energy form the cards seesm to be moving from 10 of pentacles to the death and into the Moon. Is this combination of cards telling me That the situation will changing from a more stable stage into an unknown less secure stage? I forgot to mention that the bottom or shadow card was 6 of cups.

Thirteen

lili said:
I draw 3 cards 10 of pentacles, Death and the moon. The flow of energy form the cards is moving from 10 of pentacles to the death and into the Moon. Is this combination of cards telling me That the situation will changing from a more stable stage into an unknown less secure stage? I forgot to mention that the bottom or shadow card was 6 of cups.
6/Cups combined with 10/Pents & Death says to me that you may inherit some kind of legacy from a family member that will help you juggle those finances, even though (2/Pents) it won't be enough to get you free of having to keep juggling them.

This is not to say that anyone will die and leave you money--though that is possible, but it's also possible that they may pass on inheritance money to you ahead of time in order to help you out. "Death" can mean an inheritance.

I would do a clarification on "The Moon" card, though it seems to suggest (along with the Death card) that getting this financial help from an old friend or family member is going to change the relationship and put you at the mercy of that person's moods.

lili

tmgrl2 said:
This is just a quick overview of your draw...as if I were looking down from above...taking your question...a year is a bit long, but since you are looking forward...

Perhaps the 2 of Pentacles is the card that says (as I look at the other ones)...you will be and/or NEED to be making decisions this year about this situation...shadow card (perhaps some disturbance of harmony)..with Death being a letting go of something once you make important decision(s), and the Moon being that Lunar craziness...moodiness, uncertainty, but sometimes Dance Of Life we go through when we have chosen (2s) a different path regarding a situation.

Just my two cents worth.

Hope all works out!

terri

definitely i may have to make some decisions next year about this situation, you are right the death card is telling me that I may have to let go of something that has to do with this situation, the moon is showing that i may have some trouble letting it go.

Thirteen said:
6/Cups combined with 10/Pents & Death says to me that you may inherit some kind of legacy from a family member that will help you juggle those finances, even though (2/Pents) it won't be enough to get you free of having to keep juggling them.

This is not to say that anyone will die and leave you money--though that is possible, but it's also possible that they may pass on inheritance money to you ahead of time in order to help you out. "Death" can mean an inheritance.

I would do a clarification on "The Moon" card, though it seems to suggest (along with the Death card) that getting this financial help from an old friend or family member is going to change the relationship and put you at the mercy of that person's moods.

It is possible that a relative may either try to take away an inheritance or decide to give us an inheritance, but it is up to this relative what is going to happen which could be not good, since i'm having personal problems with this relative. in another words the deathcould go either way my endging with or without an inheritance. Thank you Thirteen.

tmgrl2

Wishing you well, lili! I find that when I do a draw for myself, I often "hear" what I need to hear, not what I wish to hear....Hopefully, you will move forward with the situation and will come out the other side...triumphant!

terri

catti

Hola lili ~
Hace mucho tiempo q hablamos....espero lo mejor para ti y su familia
Feliz Navidad y Prospero Ano Nuevo....

I dont really have anything to add to what 13 and tmgrl2 put in- just wanted to say hello
:)
Catti