Decameron deck Owners, Please help!

Tryska

Sharpchick told me about a spread in the LWB called the Bedroom Spread.

If someone who still has the deck could look it up and post it here for me, I would be very appreciative.

Thanks in Advance!

sharpchick

I think Baroli52 has the deck. You might PM her.

Alissa

The Decameron LWB is one of the few I didn't throw away... but the spread is confusing as hell....

..D.D.D..
B........C
B..1.2..C
B........C
..A.A.A..

Cards 1 & 2 represent the lovers, "in bed." After a long-winded discussion of ettiquette of men and women in bed over the ages in various cultures, they establish the man is Card 1, and the woman is Card 2. But whatever.

At their feet (A), these cards provide info on "how the couple appears, the aspect it [the relationship?] has assumed, and judgment which has spread within society.

At the man's side (B) and the woman's side (C) are three cards to clarify what each partner wants, or desires.

Above their heads (D), are "three cards...which, turned over last, will respond to the questions and interpret the final destiny of the amorous relationship." I don't know what "respond to the questions" really means in terms of a spread (a bit vague). I reckon it's best thought of 3 cards as outcome/advice for the couple.

Hope this helps!

(All quotes from the Decameron LWB, text by Spadanuda (?))

sharpchick

I knew someone would have it. ;)

And I bet with a little thought, you could make a better spread out of it.

Tryska

thank you alissa and sharpchick for tunring me on to it.

it does seem a bit vague, and sorta confusing. But when i get home tonight I'll play with it, and see if can come up with soemthing better over the weekend.

I guess I sort of have to do some thinking on what i really want out of the reading too.

Alissa

sharpchick said:
I knew someone would have it. ;)
You can take the girl out of the library, but you can't take the library out of the girl. ;)

Reference librarians never die, they just find new ways to give answers to people with questions.

Baroli

And just for the record, I have Decameron on software in Orphalese. I don't actually own the paper. I am glad however, someone was able to help.

Cheers!

Baroli52