Devil in dream doing Tarot reading

anirudhjuyal

Yesterday i had a very weird dream
where i went to a lady for Tarot reading , and she made some figure on table before telling my future
SUddenly i saw that sign is the sign of devil and she offered me to drink some liquid which was green in color so that she can read me better
i refused to drink that and stared her directly in her eyes and she didnt do any reading for me and i went away
i am very much confused about it
Any advise or point of view appreciated
Thanks for your kind help
Andy

memries

Seems to me you could be getting the flue or something. I have funny dreams if I am on medication or catching something.
The connection to the Tarot could be because you are studying it or have been doing it.
The fact that you felt something was evil... I don't know and I would assume that this part of the dream is what is bothering you.
Am giving this a try because no one better qualified answered you. I would say my prayers of protection and just carry on. Dreams are only symbolic after all. Maybe you are having to do something you do not want to do and feel guilty or bad about it ? This would probably instigate something of the nature of what you dreamed. Sorry I cannot be of more help.

anirudhjuyal

memries said:
Seems to me you could be getting the flue or something. I have funny dreams if I am on medication or catching something.
The connection to the Tarot could be because you are studying it or have been doing it.
The fact that you felt something was evil... I don't know and I would assume that this part of the dream is what is bothering you.
Am giving this a try because no one better qualified answered you. I would say my prayers of protection and just carry on. Dreams are only symbolic after all. Maybe you are having to do something you do not want to do and feel guilty or bad about it ? This would probably instigate something of the nature of what you dreamed. Sorry I cannot be of more help.
Thanks for the reply
i myself dont know what it was have too wait
as after that day i was involved in a car accident but i am safe now just a small bump on my head

memries

It could be that the dream was a warning to you of your car accident ! I had said maybe the flue but could have said something will come that is unexpected. It would have been the same thing but I was thinking more of health. I know this is a stretch but just trying to help.