Did I do right in saying no?

Awkward.turtle91

So this person comes running up to me the other day asking if they could set me up on a "blind date." And I had a sneaky suspicion that I knew who it might be with so I politely said no to the person whom asked and said if it was the person I thought then they weren't my type (I'm not physically attracted to them, nor know them well enough).

I'm not 100% if this person was being serious or not so I'm going to assume they were, I asked my cards the following question;

Did I do the right thing in saying no to them, will someone else come along?.

102b2836ecd22e7cc96285f0a0a4fa1d.jpg

My Llwellyn deck obviously is being used, sorry I love it so much.

Ace of swords - Past
Three of swords - Present
Two of cups - Future

.. I feel this is suggesting that I'm ready to tell people what I want in a relationship and I'm willing to cut through all the b.s to get to get to where I need to be in my life or who I need to be with. I feel this is suggesting that even though I'm looking for new experiences I did the right thing in the past by confidently saying no to things even if it will make me feel uncomfortable in the present (ace of swords). I feel that the three of swords is suggesting that there's going to be a time and place where I don't feel 100% about the choices I've made and I'm going to suffer a lot of emotional baggage for it but I need to keep my self happy also, even if it might mean others get hurt or turned down in the process (three of swords) I feel the next card is suggesting that perhaps their maybe a union ahead in the future which will help me heal and move on from past experiences and they'll be right for me.

Any thoughts?.

Farzon

Two things about your reading:

You asked two separate questions in one. Two yes-no questions even! [emoji23] It worked out pretty well, though, didn't it?

And you interpreted the 3 of Swords as a future card rather than a present one. You should ask yourself what is causing you sorrow right now. From your own definitions this is something you're already going through.

I agree with the rest of your interpretation.

Awkward.turtle91

Two things about your reading:

You asked two separate questions in one. Two yes-no questions even! [emoji23] It worked out pretty well, though, didn't it?

And you interpreted the 3 of Swords as a future card rather than a present one. You should ask yourself what is causing you sorrow right now. From your own definitions this is something you're already going through.

I agree with the rest of your interpretation.

I might get on that later today and create a separate thread.

It did work out pretty well in the end [emoji23][emoji23], but I'm sure there are others who probably will think it didn't.

Thankyou :3 .. I was just baffled by the odd situation, I may take the three of swords out and ask it directly. I'm half wondering if it's guilt for not pleasing everyone mind. Xx

Farzon

Thankyou :3 .. I was just baffled by the odd situation, I may take the three of swords out and ask it directly. I'm half wondering if it's guilt for not pleasing everyone mind. Xx

That's a great idea! I believe there's nothing wrong in even asking the same topic over again, IF there is new insight to be gained through a different spread.

And I know this kind of guilt. Better throw it overboard, you can never please everyone. You're not here to do so either. [emoji5]

Awkward.turtle91

That's a great idea! I believe there's nothing wrong in even asking the same topic over again, IF there is new insight to be gained through a different spread.

And I know this kind of guilt. Better throw it overboard, you can never please everyone. You're not here to do so either. [emoji5]

I've done the reading. I know you can't please anyone but sometimes you have no choice.