"Different Lenormand Deck Readings: 3 to 5 Sitters".

DownUnderNZer

READING DIFFERENT LENORMAND DECKS

I, for a majority of the time, ONLY use my beloved Blue Owl and yet I have all these other amazing decks there that remain on the most past - unused.

I am going to pull out some of these decks today to see just how well they read for me or not, such as: The Purple Dragon, Dondorf, Gilded Reverie, and the Minute Lenormand.

No set time, but maybe just for today which is Saturday.

So....

A) Choose ONE deck from the above.
B) Write an OPEN ENDED question not a YES/NO one as it will be automatically skipped.
C) Provide TIMELY FEEDBACK connected to the question and in depth.

I will choose at random between 3 to 9 cards and with or without a focus card.

WILL NOT:

1) Will not read for those that frequent the reading exchanges.
2) Will not read for anyone I choose not to read for.
3) Will not read for new members with LESS than 50 posts.
4) Will not answer trivial questions. E.g. What color dress should I wear today?
5) Will not read for anyone that owes feedback or readings elsewhere.
6) Will not tackle questions I think are too vague or do not quite fit for the Lenormand.
7) If the majority of questions are mainly one theme - will not do them all.
8) Will not do what is considered predictive or in the long term.

WILL:

1) Will consider LOVE questions, but not if it is something non existing or part of one's fantasy world. (I do have an idea of one or two on here that tend to lean that way).
2) Will consider looking at what another person thinks of you or if someone is the cheating type.
3) Will consider looking at pregnancies/kids and/or health, but nothing legal. (I am not medically trained except for "First Aid").
4) Will likely do questions of an interesting nature rather than run of the mill. (Will almost give anything ago even if just once).

Do not sign up if you cannot commit and/or owe feedback/readings elsewhere.

DND :)

:heart: "If it happens - it happens. If it doesn't - it doesn't". :heart:

DownUnderNZer

CLOSED FOR NOW

No set time for doing them, but maybe only open until this evening as after that I will be doing other things off and on. (Australia).

"SITTERS":

SnowMoon

CLOSED FOR NOW

snowmoon

hi, i would like to sit.

A)The Purple Dragon,
B) Write an OPEN ENDED question not a YES/NO one as it will be automatically skipped.

how can i improve myself of reading and service skill as a professional reader?

ok. thank-you.

DownUnderNZer

The "Lilac Dondorf" is the one I call the "Purple Dragon".

Random : 3 Cards

Scythe (10)/ Stars (16)/Clouds (06).

I feel that you need to be a little more direct and to the point with how you read. Try to have a certain focus and not ramble as such even if it is just to be pleasant, as in talk too much where it is not relevant, or connected to the client.

Perhaps consider learning or adding something more like Astrology or in the lines of anything Esoteric/Psychic rather than just the Tarot, Lenormand, and/or Oracles.

Sometimes (may not be known to you) when you read for others what you tell them comes across as "confusing" or "not quite understood" - so try to be clear, concise, and straight forward.

hi, i would like to sit.

A)The Purple Dragon,

how can i improve myself of reading and service skill as a professional reader?

ok. thank-you.

snowmoon

The "Lilac Dondorf" is the one I call the "Purple Dragon".

Random : 3 Cards

Scythe (10)/ Stars (16)/Clouds (06).

I feel that you need to be a little more direct and to the point with how you read. Try to have a certain focus and not ramble as such even if it is just to be pleasant, as in talk too much where it is not relevant, or connected to the client.

Perhaps consider learning or adding something more like Astrology or in the lines of anything Esoteric/Psychic rather than just the Tarot, Lenormand, and/or Oracles.

Sometimes (may not be known to you) when you read for others what you tell them comes across as "confusing" or "not quite understood" - so try to be clear, concise, and straight forward.

hi, I'm working on readings by my second language. ok, so it might be too much information that i talk about,

in general, i would talk about a little the situation, then link it to what is the problem is, what will happen and final for advice by email reading,

and I'm still working on how i express and with good service in person and phone reading.

thank-you