Do we have a future together

Cassano

I asked the cards if me and mr X have a future together. I used the rider Waite deck. I did not use any particular order. Just pulled 3 cards.
I got wheel of fortune. The world. Ten cups.

My interpretation being still a novice in tarot is. The dynamic between us will change for the better , there will be travel for us and we will be a happy couple. Then I asked for a card of advice ( what I should do at the moment ) I got high priestess. I take it as I need to wait and observe using my intuition. Ps.am I correct to say that with 3 major arcanas in one short reading that the reading is trying to give a strong message ?

Thank you. Would love to hear feedback please.

Maria

Carojulie

Hello Cassano,

I believe you are right in sensing that a four card spread with three majors has a very strong, "life path" style message (that is, unless the reason for those three cards showing up is only because you did not shuffle correctly - I think we should always be able to dismiss mundane explanations, before considering the validity of the esoteric message)

Seeing the World and the Ten of Cups both appear in a relationship reading, is a very good thing, according to me.
As the Wheel of Fortune was your first card, I would assume that there is still some sort of action needing to take place before everything starts falling into place for you. It could be some action that seems to not depend on your own will (a change brought by fate), but there is very often a little something that we can do to puch the wheel in a direction or other. My interpretation would be : if you put your energy in the right direction, some happy turn of event will put you in a position to get the World.

The World is, in my opinion, probably the best card one can hope for, whatever the circumstances : you will have the world.... the world will be yours.... Every possibility is opened for you right now with this card, and it is pretty much up to you to shape up your world, and make the best of it.

As for the third card, 10 of Cups, it shows the culmination of emotions, love fulfilled.
The 10s being at the top of the pips, I interpret them as the culmination of the energy of their suit (hence love fulfilled, here); but also, they can be read flatly like the END of their cycles. In the case of cups : cheesy happy end, fairy tale ever after.... but well, don't we know that, when love is concerned, the end of the fairy tale is also when real things START ? if we dont want the cycle to die up for good.
So the ten of cups evoques the fulfillment of your love wishes AND prepares you for a new cycle.

The High Priestess here brings you her advice, as you said : Patience, think long and slow before deciding anything, no hurry, trust your intuition, and cultivate your part of secrecy (some things may belong to you alone)

I hope the best for you ! Good evening :)

IndigoWaves

I asked the cards if me and mr X have a future together. I used the rider Waite deck. I did not use any particular order. Just pulled 3 cards.

My interpretation being still a novice in tarot is. The dynamic between us will change for the better , there will be travel for us and we will be a happy couple. Then I asked for a card of advice ( what I should do at the moment ) I got high priestess. I take it as I need to wait and observe using my intuition. Ps.am I correct to say that with 3 major arcanas in one short reading that the reading is trying to give a strong message ?

Maria
(With no context provided, the following impressions may not apply at all, but in case they might be helpful, here goes. No offense intended. Cheers.)

The Wheel, first off, made me feel that this connection is very much ungrounded and conceptual... Possibly only real within your own experience if it, but potently engaging nonetheless. Something may have been triggered by an encounter which has repeated within you ever since, spinning tales of you and "Mr. X" together in your mind with seemingly endless possibilities... The cards that follow, meanwhile, suggest real-world reasons why your desires are staying up in the air... Why your connection to Mr. X seems to have already gone as far as it will in reality (World): It looks like he already has a relationship/family that brings him great satisfaction and holds his loving attention (10C). Other factors may be involved, as well, but this is what stood out... Replying to the reading's question, "No, it will remain ungrounded, here's why..."

The High Priestess then shows a silent awareness of those facts, and advises not to reveal your attraction or otherwise try to go further, ideally keeping dignity. At the same time, a feeling of habit came across... As though falling for unavailable men may be part of a pattern, based upon deep-seated self-protective urges. If so, examining your more hidden thoughts, feelings, and related tendencies may help to break the cycle and make real, readily-accessible relationships much more satisfying.

Re: your P.S., I haven't found a prevalence of Majors in readings indicative of fated events or relationships, per se, as some readers do. A querent may be "fated" to feel powerful, archetypal energies within him/herself at certain times, but it doesn't necessarily carry over into external conditions or a mutual/shared reality.

Take care.

Cassano

DO we have a future together

hi thank you for your Feedback. I just realized that looks like it makes a difference which card came up first ? Am I correct here ? Because if it does I have wrote it wrong. The first card pulled was the world. The second ten cups then wheel of fortune. MR x is a bachelor so he has no other family.

IndigoWaves

hi thank you for your Feedback. I just realized that looks like it makes a difference which card came up first ? Am I correct here ? Because if it does I have wrote it wrong. The first card pulled was the world. The second ten cups then wheel of fortune.
It makes a difference where each card was laid down among the others once pulled from the deck: A left-to-right spread of Wheel, World, 10C looks different and reads differently from a left-to-right World, 10C, Wheel... (Instead of starting from scratch, though, I'll just leave my interpretation as is, in case someone might find it of use.) Cheers.

HayBaby

Maria

Hi Cassano

What caught my attention was the two 10's that you drew. The wheel and the cups. This is symbolic of the end or beginning of cycles. Wherever you are in your relationship it has gone through a cycle and now is the decision to decide whether or not you will move forward with it. The cards do look positive and the wheel will continue to turn for you both for the moment. The world also been the end of the cycle card.

I think your right with your high priestess observation. I think it is about intuition and higher listening. The 2 (HP) represents harmony so i believe that whatever you want from this is harmonious and balanced.There is something you are doubting? There is a reason you have come on here and asked this question about the relationship? sit with those questions more...Hope this helps

Cassano

Will we have a future together

Thank you. Yes my doubts are created by his actions.
He goes hot and cold on me. One minute
I think we will move onto next stage and then back
He goes cold doesn't answer texts etc.
so I'm utterly confused. I decide to go cold and he appears.
Now I told him I'm dating as I cannot remain
Waiting for him. And looks like he s annoyed.
But at same time when I tell him I'm tired of this
He refers to us a friends.