Does somebody know interstar-astroservice.com ?

sven12

Hi,

I am a newbie in the field of astrology and I would like to learn a bit more about myself. Therefore I would like to order a written horoscope. But I must admit that I have no real clue which astro-company to choose. I was told by a friend that InterStar - http://www.interstar-astroservice.com is a very well reputated company in this field. For this reason I ask all the experts in this forum about their experience regarding this company. Perhaps somebody can help me. Thanks for all your efforts in advance!

Best regards
Sven

Simone

Sven,

Willkommen an Bord! ;)

I think a lot of our friends here will have difficulties to understand the site you linked, as it is in German. I personally do not know it and do not know enough about Astrology to really be able to advise :)

Anyway - welcome, and you might want to introduce yourself in the New Members section to allow people to welcome you properly ;)

Mit freundlichen Grüssen
Simone

sven12

Hi Simone,

thanks for your reply to my posting. If you want to read the website of Interstar in English, you must click the British flag in the upper right corner.

Best regards
Sven