Does Void of Course moon affect readings?

Moonleap

Are readings done during this time suspect or does it matter?

Reed

Good question. I'm assuming that you mean when the void of course moon is affecting your (the reader's) sun sign?

From my understanding, we should avoid initiating any important matter during the void. I must preface this by saying that I'm by no means an astrologer. I simply remember this coming up in a face to face reading I received a while back.

It would be interesting to see what the astrologers out there have to say concerning this.

Reed

Teheuti

Rather you might ask - what kind of readings is it best to do during a void-of-course moon? I feel that there's a time and place for everything. Perhaps it would be a good time for reflective (rather than predictive) readings, or for meditating on a card (with no outcome in mind).

Moonleap

Great article!

Thanks, WhiteRaven, for the link. The article is most informative but I'm still confused as I'm not sure if this is a time where one is more psychically attuned or whether information obtained at this time is not reliable.

Quoting from article:

"The void of course Moon periods are characterized by inconsistency, a weird feeling of being somehow detached of reality and immersed into the cosmos, into the interplanetary space, floating somewhere among the rings of Saturn or the hoard of asteroids. Evidently, this is very beneficial for the spiritual oriented people who will find this time as most auspicious for their spiritual endeavors."

I have read elsewhere that Void of Course could be regarded as a mini Mercury Retrograde situation and that it may affect communication.

Teheuti

Moonleap said:
I'm still confused as I'm not sure if this is a time where one is more psychically attuned or whether information obtained at this time is not reliable.

How about "more spiritually (rather than psychically) attuned" AND information not reliable?

It's not a good time to start things or to obtain accurate, factual information that will affect an outcome (as you think it will).