Dont forget to smile

Emma313

I find it brings up positive stuff, things you are grateful for but take for granted, thats all

Tanga

:)
I'm a smiler. I apparently have a pretty one so I show it off. :joke:

Finally - after 3 years. A rather stoic looking guy in my Kung Fu class finally gave-in to smiling back.
:joke: :joke:

And yes if you practice positive body focus - you can end up feeling that way/generating positive avenues even if
you don't feel them at first.

Zephyros

I'm really not a smiler. In fact I have permanent bitch face, people always think I'm upset or angry even when I'm not. Some people are like that, misleading. You never know what's hiding beneath the surface. I've met people who gave the impression of being stern and turned out to be lovely people with a wonderful sense of humor. They just had that face.

re-pete-a

I once did an experiment....it took a few months to happen ...I'm persistent.

Anyway the gutz to this was that it began an awesome experience which ran on for months without repeating the exercises...lets say it was heavenly and euphoric , eye opening and mind bending

What goes up ,must eventually come down...(maybe).

I seems that I crashed and burnt....a trial of many years.

Thanks for the reminder to try it again....soon.

Emma313

I meant just smile and smell the roses, and appreciate what you have and dont waste it
It could all be gone tomorrow
Just that

celticnoodle

I meant just smile and smell the roses, and appreciate what you have and dont waste it
It could all be gone tomorrow
Just that
Yes, very true.

but, also with smiling--it is proven to be good for your health and also when you smile-it tends to help other people smile as well! So SMILE!!!

Smiling has been proven to:

1. decrease your stress levels and decrease anxiety
2. it strengthens your immune system
3. others are more drawn to a smiling face then a mad or sad face
4. smiling helps to put you at ease too!
5. smiling will help you to build healthier relationships in life
6. smiling will make you live a longer life

and also............

7. it makes people wonder what you're up to! ;)

SO SMILE TODAY!!! :D

Emma313

Thats fantastic celticnoodle

And very true

We end up in pits of worrying and negative ruts,about thngs that dont really matter, we werent born like that, so no need for them

Im a fan of murder mystery series and films and just about had enough of dark stuff so i played The graham norton show back to back tonight, he makes me laugh alot