Dream about Tarot exam!

HearthCricket

Last night, or rather early this morning, I had a very unique dream! I dreamt I was sitting at a table, in a small room, while taking a "Tarot Exam". It was pages and pages long, asking all kinds of questions about the meanings of the cards, identifying cards, doing spreads, you name it. I felt okay with my answers and was being very meticulous and detailed in my explanations that I wrote down. However, the woman who was giving it to me seemed very impatient and angry at me. She also kept taking on different forms. A friend of mine, a friend from my past, possibly, and other faces that I seemed to recognize but faded from my memory the minute I woke up. It was a very short dream and I woke feeling frustrated, especially since I felt like this conglomerate of persons did not want to give me this exam, as well as the fact that none of them know tarot or how to read, so they almost seemed angry at my knowledge and were trying to rush me through the exam.

What is up with this????

Disa

Hmm have you been reading the threads about the pros and cons of tarot certification? :)

PAMUYA

Maybe you are in the mists of a spiritual journey, your tarot knowledge is evolving to new levels, psychic levels. Your newer "self" is impatient, wanting to move on, but your current knowledge of the cards (which are well founded) is slowing this process....

Don't know where this came from, just popped into my mind...I will come back to the real world now ;)

HearthCricket

Disa said:
Hmm have you been reading the threads about the pros and cons of tarot certification? :)

LOL No! Dear me....should I? :D Oh wait, I do remember this from years ago and posting about it. I was con, I think! :)

HearthCricket

Sassyjackal said:
Maybe you are in the mists of a spiritual journey, your tarot knowledge is evolving to new levels, psychic levels. Your newer "self" is impatient, wanting to move on, but your current knowledge of the cards (which are well founded) is slowing this process....

Don't know where this came from, just popped into my mind...I will come back to the real world now ;)

Ah, well, there is a newer self emerging, so that is an interesting point. I also was talking to ModernDayRuth about studies of my own, this winter. And I do see my readings will be evolving. I wonder if the people who portrayed the person giving me this exam were angry because they were jealous that I knew my path, while they did not? That I knew what I wanted to focus on, while they didn't. There is something of that sort going on in my life, right now. Jealousy may not be quite the right word, but frustrated because I am in a good place and they are not? Hmm....

PAMUYA

or maybe they just don't understand... enjoy your journey!!

HearthCricket

Sassyjackal said:
or maybe they just don't understand... enjoy your journey!!

LOL Well, that too! But, at least they admit it!