dream again

mingbop

I dreamt I was at school and lost my timetable , so asked 2 girls I knew. They said oh we got one at home, come and copy it. so we all went out, then we were at the foot of a huge cliff and started climbing..they went away ahead & I couldn't do it so they came back down for me. We got to the grass at the bottom and they ran away and left me !!! I tried to run but just could't keep up. What you think on this ??

katie_here

going out on a limb here

because I don't interpret dreams

but....

I think your dream is telling you that you are unsure of what direction you are meant to be going in, or what you are supposed to be doing, so you are appealing to someone else (the two school friends)

the fact that they climbed a cliff and you couldn't keep up is that the answer to your problem is within and not with someone else.

I think it also means don't rely on someone else to direct you.

and thats just my gut instinct, so I wouldn't even say it was a proper interpretation.

mingbop

--thanks for that pet... so I dono where to go and dono how to do it..that sounds about right !! mary. (when in doubt, go into the fridge and EAT, right ?)

rainstarhorizon

Well done Katie and Mary, may I comment further?

Hi, the two of you summed up the point of what you have to do Mingbop- rely on yourself! But some of the secondary issues behind this symbolism may be a bit helpful.

Mingbop are you currently "In school" and were these two girls you actually know about or generic "Types".

Climbing the cliff and slipping back down is a powerful symbol. It suggests something is frightening you to the marrow and going to the fridge isn't going to address this...sorrry RSH smacks Mingbop's hand gently away from the chocolate cake slice....

Are you actually up against someone or something that is going to be very stressful and may even require you nurturing yourself to get thru it? Being unable to climb is very similar in dreams to be unable to talk or "Losing your voice". I have the feeling these days when someone close to you/ or that you see everyday almost/ is haranguing you or droning on or trying to drive home their point and there is nothing you can say or do to make them stop. When that's what you wish they'd do.

Let me say, the dream is saying you KNOW this- you ARE powerless to make them shut up. With consequences perhaps ugly for you if you try and tackle this droning on, head on. Keep your peace, make yourself as healthy, happy and comfortable as possible. This is a situation not in your control...

The girls in the dream by the nature of how you perceive them are suggesting the qualities you can use to free yourself as much as possible. Think to yourself what gifts they had that you can emulate? What were they lucky with? How can you get to be gifted that way too? This may show you what you need to do.

I wouldn't be surprised if after this dream/ dreaming this a few times/ your next dream moved on to be a loose gathering of people at say a party or even better a full celebration...

The cliff dream is only half a dream so to speak/ while you are stuck and the above is usually the other half of it.Whichever way it pans out suggests a further action you can take...so do tell me what sort you have next!

The timetable (and it could've even been a map as the two are interchangeable) suggests that if left to your own devices you are in danger of sliding into depression. Now is the time to sign up for that tarot or craft circle and take up inviting casual acquaintances for tea or coffee And DO make that firm arrangement to Do the things you've mentioned with friends.
The time may not seem right with the way things are, but hey, NOW is the time to do this for your own wellbeing. The fact that this was an elusive timetable makes this clear!!

OK now you did finally make it to the top of part of the cliff and the girls had gone. This is the good news about relying on yourself: You can do it. This hints strongly that you have a gift that you want to use and the dream is telling you you can make a success of this all by yourself ie bring a dear to you plan of action to fruition. But you don't have to hurry it or do it now...take your quiet time. Do do the thing of reaching out to other people socially or in a mind stimulating for you way NOW. That is the important thing to take action on.

So you have been shown three steps- Don't tackle the droning/haranguing head on. Do socialize/ stimulate yourself. Take your time slowly starting your bigger plan or hope.

Hope this is helpful. Blessed Be.