Dream interpretations

Stu123

Hi everyone,

I am a bit confused how to interpret one dream. What happened is that the lady who had this dream dreamed of a person who she is attracted to hugging her and then turning her round and round and she was laughing. That person was also holding her hand in dream but they always stopped holding hands when someone they knew appreared.

Then the setting changed and she saw her best friend coming on a car who said she wants to get to know this person. The lady went to look for him but he didnt want to hug her and she realised it is someone else - one of her family members.

I told her that this dream could mean that he is not taking her very seriously (and he didnt hold her hand on front of others) or that he will disappoint her. Alternatively he wants her only as ´the other woman´, not a proper relationship.

The best friend appearance in her dream may be warning her about this person. The fact that he turned to look like someone else as she arrived could mean that he does have the negative characteristics of this person (the family member. The lady had a conflitc with this person previously).

But those´hugging and turning round´ confuses me a little bit. I first thought that he could be just lying to her, like everything is fine, but then when he refuses to hold her hand means that he is just playing on her. She also said that they tried to dance, but in some strange way that it wasn´t really a dance. She told him in the dream that they rather stop because the dancing doesn´t work. This could just mean that she realised she should not try to approach him, I think. I know that she previously said that she is over him. This dream therefore shocked her a little bit as she almost forgotten him.
Nowdays they are only friends.

Anyone has any more opinionsor suggestions?
Thanks!

Stu123

After 4 months I can say that this was probably foreshadowing their break-up - hug = farewell.

As she was giving the hug, she was saying goodbye. However, as they were huging and turning around, almost like dancing in joy, that could mean that the break-up eventually either wasn't painful, or was going to benefit both of them - but I'm not sure about this absolutely.

I just thought that I'd share...

Even though no-one has yet posted, if anyone has more thoughts on this, please do post! :) Thanks!