dream often of a stranger-what to do?

gorgeousbutterfly

i think my self conscious is trying to tell me i have to talk to this guy. i meet him and we talked on the phone a few times. it had to do with business but we end up really hitting it off. i remember thinking he had a huge heart and how rare it was to meet someone like that. anyway i forgot about him for years, no thoughts of him and then i have dreams of him everyday! i mean i'm here i have no interest in a relationship. i really like being alone, and then i have dreams of him daily now for a week. one of the dreams, my mom who is deceased introduces us again, and in a way its love at first sight. then again the same thing over and over but my mom isn't there or i don't remember, but its the same dream. is my self conscious trying to tell me something? i feel now i have to contact him and i have his email. but i feel very awkward going about this what can i possibly say? i know he is very spiritual so maybe he'd be ok with me telling him this but still.. what should i do? what do you think these dreams really mean?

Haunted Wood

I think the dreams probably mean exactly what you think they do. I would say you should contact him. You needn't mention that you've been dreaming about him, you could just say you were wondering how he's been or something like that and see if you get a response back. If you don't contact him you'll always wonder what if so I say go for it.

entropy

e-mail him. The best part about getting to where you are content by yourself is that you are finally at the point where you can add someone else in their right capacity: a partner, not a co-dependancy. And if he doesn't respond, well, hey... you are liking where you are anyway. Nothing lost.

kazza

I think if you have the feeling you should contact him then you should. If you don't, you'll never know if something is meant by your dreams, which obviously there is something otherwise you wouldn't be dreaming about him so often. You have nothing to lose really. I agree with grapefruitmoon if you don't want to say you've been dreaming about him, tell him time has gone so fast and lately you've been wondering how he is and you'd love to catch up again. Even if you don't feel like you want a relationship, he could turn out to be a great friend. It is suppose to be a good time to make contact with people in the past with mercury in retrograde. Good luck and you'll have to let us know how you go.

Milfoil

I'd be inclined to agree, what's the worst that can happen? Follow where you feel lead, you can gently open conversation and ask how he is then just go from there. If nothing comes of it, no problem but you never know???

If there is something stopping you, some justified reason then does that need to be examined perhaps?

re-pete-a

There's an odd feeling attached to the repeated requests for contact.

If possible ,next dream, ask where he is.

Entropy, love your viewpoint.

kinanoe

My stepmother and father got together this way.

They were platonic acquaintances and one day out of nowhere she told him that she kept dreaming of him and didn't know why.

They've been married for 15 years.

Go for it! What's the worst that could happen?