Dumb, DUMB question..LOL

kmartin60

OK, I screwed up and allowed myself to get spooked by a Oracle I have used for years so decided to try Astrology/Horary/Sabian to try to get a more truthful answer....I hope someone can decipher the mess I stirred up....! snickers....

My original question was: will my surgery be successful? I guess it was LOKI who answered and said no, and went on to much more sillyness..not gonna embarress myself worse by dignifing result......hahahahahahha
(But will admit to not sleeping well with nightmares from it) ducking head blushing) LOL

So today I did the Natal/Progressed chart with the question in mind and it came back with (In progressed chart): 1st house-Venus, 3rd-Mean Node,True Node, & Uranus, 4th-Pluto, 5th-Neptune, 8th-Moon, 9th-Saturn,
10th-Jupiter & CHIRON, 11th-Mars (Aries-ME) 12th-Sun & Mercury.

Now at the time I did the chart it also came up with the Sabian symbol of 9' Cancer? stating it was a pic of a naked female child playing in a shallow pond trying to catch a fish...very happy innocent impression given.....

Also I was under impression to watch mostly at the 5th, 10th and 12th houses? So all I got from this was to ignore the mistake I made with the first Oracle... and to calm my butt down! ROFL

I hope someone can give me the impression they get from this? I would appreciate it........Thanks! (Redfaced) Kim

Bernice

Hi kmartin60,

For just a yes/no sort of answer, why not do a Horary chart?

Bee:)

Minderwiz

Bee's right, you are making this far too complicated a simple horary would do. There's always a big danger of getting totally confused if you mix a whole series of methods.

BUT

You're clearly heavily involved with this issue and I'd really counsel to be very careful before you proceed.

Firstly, is the surgery essential - if so I wouldn't do a chart at all, it's unavoidable and you can't really change the outcome.

Secondly, surgery charts are notoriously ugly because surgery is a major invasive procedure and there will be all sorts of 'malefic' indicators even if the surgery runs exactly to plan.

Thirdly - do you fully understand the Astrological process here? Unless you are very au fait with this sort of chart you are likely to draw the wrong conclusions or do the whole thing incorrectly.

Earlier this year my wife underwent major heart surgery. Now I have a fair grasp of horary but I did not do a chart. Nor did I do a decumbiture chart, nor an event chart, nor did I look at progressions transits or anything else, until after the event. The reason being I was too close to the event, I wasn't a detached enough and as the surgery was unavoidable I didn't want to simply get myself more wound up than I already was. There were some complications but she came through OK.

There are times when you should leave oracles of any sort alone, unless you are extremely good at them, and this looks like one.

You could consult a professional but if you do make sure that he or she is a top notch Astrologer because even professionals are not always right,

Bernice

Minderwiz: ....but I did not do a chart. Nor did I do a decumbiture chart, nor an event chart, nor did I look at progressions transits or anything else, until after the event. The reason being I was too close to the event,..........
........................................................................................
There are times when you should leave oracles of any sort alone, unless you are extremely good at them, and this looks like one.

I agree with Minderwiz entirely, having recently undergone a surgery proceedure myself. When bodily intervention seems unavoidable, it becomes a personal crunch-time. It's something that has to be dealt with within yourself. Divinatory messages or advice is too far removed............ if you see what I mean.

If you have the choice of not having the op. because there's an alternative, then I think I'd first of all ask around among others who have made that choice.

My best wishes for you.

Bee :)

MCsea

Minderwiz said:
Earlier this year my wife underwent major heart surgery. Now I have a fair grasp of horary but I did not do a chart. Nor did I do a decumbiture chart, nor an event chart, nor did I look at progressions transits or anything else, until after the event. The reason being I was too close to the event, I wasn't a detached enough and as the surgery was unavoidable I didn't want to simply get myself more wound up than I already was. There were some complications but she came through OK.

Nods in agreement - same when I had my child (C-section) oh yes and my wedding day too.. and other milestones.

I hope you find out more about the surgery and if it comes to pass my best healing prayers to you are sent.

MARINA

kmartin60

Thanks everyone..I knew that it was a situation that was best to NOT use any divinatory readings on but let myself get worked up and went overboard!

LOL And yes it is a totally neccessary surgery, one I have had many times before but hasnt been this indepth? Since the original in "79".......

And I have gone and let my nerves get the best of me.,.......hahahahahahaa

I really thought I had gotten fair enough into astrology to handle a horary chart and I think if nothing else I proved to myself that I need to start all over at the beginning line and try again! giggling.............

I do apreciate the responses....! thanks so much....K