Emperor and Empress as Feelings?

KingMimi

Empress and Emperor as Feelings?

Empress and Emperor read together as feelings; does this mean that the man in question feels nurturing, earthy, sensual feelings that he wants to keep in control. Or does he feel he's found the empress to his emperor.

KingMimi

Wow..... No help at all huh? Guess there's a first time for everything lol.

Eliana_love

well, I think he's the emperor and you the empress, and summary of those cards is the chariot. I would say a possibility of an affair, because the chariot is rarely a good card for relationships. He's authorative, and your very nurturing. Besides, are there trips involved?

LeFou

Taking them together as a man's feelings, perhaps this means a yin-yang balance. Example: a poet-warrior. Active and receptive. Less optimistically, being of two minds, ambivalent.

poli.naelm

Alternatively, it can represent two complete opposites.
I see the Emperor as someone authoritative, earthly and practical, whereas the Empress is more intuitive and emotionally receptive.

The Emperor attempts to avoid "emotional" matters or matters of the heart and views them as practically and rationally as possible. The Empress considers ALL possibilities and "deep" emotional feelings but does not let these "cloud" her judgment.

This combination can represent a black and white of emotional extremes and patterns. Two DIFFERENT ways of thinking with some congruity but still more of a varied approach and preferences.

Additionally, they can represent emotional indecision and the option for 2 choices.

Miel

To me, The Empress and the Emperor are known as the couple that creates the world. There may be feelings between them. I see their relationship as being concrete, possible, real, stable.

(Whereas The Strenght and The Magician would be more sexual; The Star and The Chariot more tender or loving; The Sun and The Moon is more about yin/yang, High Priestess and Hierophant/Pope more spiritual ...)

Edit: The Empress and The Emperor complete each other. People have always told me that The Empress is related to the intellect that is internalized. The Emperor gives The Empress the resources to materialize her ideas, her dreams, ect.