Empress ace of swords 9 cups moon

Indygoflame

I dated this guy I cared very deeply for, for about 8 months. Around thanksgiving of last year, he asked if we would spend the holiday together. My response to him was no because of my family obligations. I never heard from him again. He never responded to my phone calls. It took me a minute to get over this but I felt like I've been in a good place the last few months with little to no thought of him. Today he slams back in my mind. So ofcourse I consulted the cards. My question was, why is he still in my psyche?

The Empress
Ace Of Swords
9 of cups
The Moon

I felt the Empress could be how he used to see me and or how he sees another woman. The Empress with Ace of swords felt like a conception so I don't know if he has someone pregnant. The ace of swords with 9 of cups could represent his current mental staus of being happy and content with who he is with now. I felt the moon was more about me picking up on his feelings for this other person. Any help would be great because I was SUPER HURT over the abrupt ending with no explanation and now he pops in my head 6 months later out of nowhere. I really need to put an r.i.p on thoughts of this person asap. Thanks.

Indygoflame

Please help