empress and adjustment combination

patienceislove

i pulled these cards together and for some reason the combination kinda stuck at me on this one as balancing the nurturing of a relationship...
or it can also be seen as the balance needed to create life and love.

i dont know why i feel like there is such a strong significance to me in this combo, but i feel like this combination means more than the two do alone.

has anyone ever encountered these two cards together?

PAMUYA

or put another way, accepting and loving someone for who they are, not who they can be or what your wishes are for them to be. Seeing and accepting the entire package, truthfully.

patienceislove

thats a great way of looking at it as well.

When i look at the empress I see a woman who is full of love, life and she wants to give all she has to heal and help the people around her who she cares so deeply for. she may sometimes forget her self in the process just because she cares so much about others. she will give and forget what she really needs.

adjustement to me isnt just about karma, chain reactions and what is fair... it is about balancing things. things become balanced and just... mainly because its the flow of life and how the scales land and fall.

or put another way, accepting and loving someone for who they are, not who they can be or what your wishes are for them to be. Seeing and accepting the entire package, truthfully.

nisaba

I like that, PiL.