end-of-the-week review

practicioner

this is loosely based on tarot4fun's versatile star http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=82450

i use it at the end of every week to review how i've done this week, who i've helped, etc...

1: duties- what you should have accomplished this week
2: who you should have helped
3: obstacles- who or what has gotten in your way(they might continue the next week as well)
4: allies- who helped you or who offered help that you refused (this can be in the strangest of places!)
5: outcome- what your actions brought about this week
6: advice: how to do better next time

i guess you could use this at the beginning of the week as well, but i personally like it at the end of the week

(don't be surprised if spot 2 stays relatively the same from week to week! same with any of the cards!)

hope this helps whoever uses it

tabi

Interesting use of Tarot4Fun's spread. I like it a great deal; I honestly suck at daily spread cuz I'm so confused on where to apply them in my day. I work nights so it is a bit different for me. Maybe I should just switch to a weekly one and do it in the beginning and ending of the week to see what I need to look for and what I missed....hmmm...

practicioner

tabi said:
Interesting use of Tarot4Fun's spread. I like it a great deal; I honestly suck at daily spread cuz I'm so confused on where to apply them in my day. I work nights so it is a bit different for me. Maybe I should just switch to a weekly one and do it in the beginning and ending of the week to see what I need to look for and what I missed....hmmm...

yeah my specific days are quite boring so i just do one card per day, then my end and beginning of the week spreads