Equinox

GotH

So I got a glimpse of this deck and realize I must now try to get one. Such magnificent simplicity. Does anyone have it? If so, how do you like it? :cool2:

MistressMorrigan

Are you talking about the black-and-white deck by Robert Scott?

If so, it actually isn't finished yet, and Mr. Scott implies on his website that he doesn't know when it'll ever be finished.

I agree with you, though. I do love what he's done of it so far. So simple, so wonderful! I love the image of the kite for the Fool, and that Cheshire grin for the Devil.

Hopefully he'll feel inspired to finish it soon!

stellar4

I've just taken a look and I really hope he finishes it too! Great artwork - deceptively simple but very evocative.

GotH

Are you talking about the black-and-white deck by Robert Scott?

If so, it actually isn't finished yet, and Mr. Scott implies on his website that he doesn't know when it'll ever be finished.

I agree with you, though. I do love what he's done of it so far. So simple, so wonderful! I love the image of the kite for the Fool, and that Cheshire grin for the Devil.

Hopefully he'll feel inspired to finish it soon!

That must be the one! I couldn't find any info on it and came across the card on Pinterest as Equinox Tarot. Googled that and found more cards. Thanks for the info on that.. I hope it does get finished.

MistressMorrigan

Me too! The more I look at it, the more I like it. Thanks for bringing it to our attention! I'll definitely keep an eye out in the future for it.