Ethereal Crystal Attunement

exotik1

Hi, Have any of you receive etheric crystal attunements where you are working with the eneries of the crystals-but not the physical crystal itself? Sometimes its called Ethereal Crystals Reiki. I am wanting to try this but would like to hear your experiences first. It seems like a good wa to work with stones that are rare or expensive or just amp up gem elixers.

Thank you :)

stonesatiety

I know that distance Reiki attunements work as well as those done in person. Regarding the stones, no stone so far has asked that I go through any special process to work with them in person or across distance and/or time. Ask and trust. If the stone recommends waiting, wait. If not, enjoy. An experience across time and/or distance can be even more powerful than one where a physically present coworker can distract us.

This said, stones can easily attune us if we would like that! Same goes: ask 'em. In my experience, an attunement is simply the energetic transfer of a skill. We tend to think of spiritual--inner--gifts, but we should be able do that with anything, if both giver and receiver are open to it. It's a long-forgotten way, that seems to be coming back into our awareness.

We've been talking about diamonds elsewhere, and my funds need to go in other directions right now. Maybe I'll ask a diamond for an attunement to diamond skills, or presence? If I do, I'll report the results. If you try this with a stone, maybe come back and tell us? If nothing happens, that's a result too! In that case, maybe some stone wants to work in person?

shelikes2read

I have memorized the feel of Amethyst energy, and have directed THAT to aching areas for pain relief. I have chronic soreness in my knees and hands.

The knees will be helped via exercise, which I need and intend to resume doing. The hands, though, just get sore as my multiple part-time jobs all involve hand-intensive activity: typing, sign language, and jewelry-making. I do medicate for pain to an extent, but there's breakthrough pain sometimes and I don't LIKE to take more and more pills. I want other solutions that will go hand-in-hand, no pun intended, with my other health maintenance efforts.

Plus, there's sometimes no way to pull out a crystal at the time when I'm feeling pain. I might be interpreting, driving, or some other place where I can't just stop everything and rummage in my pockets or handbag for an amethyst. ;) I'm sure we've all been in that situation. So memorizing the energies I need, so I can mentally direct them to where I need them, is a viable option.

I hadn't thought of this application of energy as using an ethereal crystal before, but perhaps it is.