faeries oracle

yaraluna

I am so thrilled!
i finally "found" my Frouds faeries! i knew tha thtey were packed somewhere and they have been bugging me to get to it and find them! well, i did find them yesterday as well as a tarto deck. the tartotdeck belongs to my partner. he got it bc of the connections to the celtic/gaelic aprt of teh world in his family. i think is called greenwood? green something.

anyways, the most special thing that happened with my faeries is that, i havea whole new vision of the cards!! when i first got the deck (from chronata-gracias!) i was so overwhelmed (happily overwhelmed) with the cards beauty, message and everything! it felt that they were telling me SO much, that i couldn't ge ta hold of them..they were fyling and dancing all over the place everytime i got the deck out! so i thought i could never read with it to others.

NOW, after i found it (well, they found me) the deck looks and feels so familiar to me that i am not overwhelmed anymore. i am not sure what happened there, but i am so comfortable and happy with it. i guess the faeries have been good to me and decided to wait and be patient. heheh!

has any of you had this kind of experience with the deck?

thanks
yaraluna

a_shikhs

Hi yaraluna,
Glad you found the faeries (rather they found you.. ) :D This is a wonderful deck and very lively too... I havent spent much time with this deck though.. But i always get a very strong sense of energy whenever i read with this particular deck .. :angel: :)

greenbeans

congrats on finding the fae again yaraluna!

I have had that experience before, that when you go back to something a second time it just isn't as exciting, no 'shock of the new' I suppose. But I think if you work with the deck, one day you will suddenly notice something you didn't see before- an image, a connection, a symbol in the background, something only you can see. Working with the deck will help it develop a beauty that reflects your personality.

It is a very 'moody' sort of deck, it plays tricks when I have abandoned it for too long- but that is the unpredictable nature of the fae! I am sure they still have surprises in store for you, and I can't wait to hear about it!

SunChariot

Well, I'm thrilled for you too then, it is such a wonderful deck, just literally full of wonder. :grin:

And In short yes. LOL

First I wasn't even sure if I should order them when I first saw them here on AT, I found some of the images scarey looking. Thankfully I did, they mean so much to me now.

First I read the book with the deck about how the faeries were real, and the book was there to teach you how to contact real faeries/was there to open a gateway to Faery. Well, I did not at all believe that real faeries existed. NOt sure I was ready for that. But I tried to keep an open mind and do what the book suggested anyway...All the same, I had just thought it was pretty deck, wasn't at all expecting to challenge my views on the nature of the world and reality when I ordered it.

But they did challenge that and they did convince me that there are real faeries, and this is way more than a deck of cards for me. That was certainly overwhelming intially. It forced me to alter my view of reality. First faeries are myth, then suddenly out of the blue they are real beings.

The faeries did seem quite determined to make me see they were real beings intially. But I did meet A LOT of people (a few here and a lot on Brian's web site) who had had the exact same experience as I had, so that calmed things down somehow. Although sensing them contacting me, still had the smack of the supernatural to it and frightened me somewhat.

Then I put the deck away for a while, new decks came in that I wanted to experiment with.... And did not think of them for about six months. Then something made me bring out the deck again. And it's been magic in a good way, not a scary way ever since. I sense them there, but there's not as blatant in trying to contact me. I guess before they seemed determined to make me see them as real. Now I already believe it, they don't have to try as hard to convince me. Now they're just around in a good calm way.

So they seem to have been patient with me too and given me time off to assimilate the idea that there could be real faeries. Once I did that the deck called to me again.

And they're not showing up so blatantly in my life is more calm, and when they do it just feels warm inside by now, like some old friends came to visit. And I've just come to accept it now, so it's not frightening anymore anyway. And of course they are all wonderful and lovable. :grin: Yes, this time around is a more happy and comfortable expereince, and I have learnt better how to read intuitively with the deck too, and contact them more easily, including by meditation.

So that's it, similar to your experience in that they gave me a time out to calm down and things were much more comfortable afterwards.

Babs

diane drizzy

Yaraluna-so happy for you. Yes, the faeries feel like old friends.
And that's what I love about these cards. There is always someone different dropping by when you look at them!
And yes it's amazing how tolerant they are when left on there own-on the other hand they may plotting things.

honey, did you see my keys?.......

yaraluna

<<The faeries did seem quite determined to make me see they were real beings intially. But I did meet A LOT of people (a few here and a lot on Brian's web site) who had had the exact same experience as I had, so that calmed things down somehow. Although sensing them contacting me, still had the smack of the supernatural to it and frightened me somewhat.

Then I put the deck away for a while, new decks came in that I wanted to experiment with.... And did not think of them for about six months. Then something made me bring out the deck again. And it's been magic in a good way, not a scary way ever since. I sense them there, but there's not as blatant in trying to contact me. I guess before they seemed determined to make me see them as real. Now I already believe it, they don't have to try as hard to convince me. Now they're just around in a good calm way.

So they seem to have been patient with me too and given me time off to assimilate the idea that there could be real faeries. Once I did that the deck called to me again.>>

that is what i mean. at first it was overwhelming with them showing up tricking me and my partner, getting lost,etc...now that i found themerrr...they found me...it is much more familiar and they are not jumping in my face to acknowledge them. so when i look and play with the cards, the feeling is of calm faeries instead of SUPER HYPER EXTREEEMELY EXCITED faeries.LOL

yara