faeries oracle

Miss Divine

When am I allowed to read the card meanings? LOL
After I do the exercises with all the cards like I had to do with my favorite and least favorite card?
And nope... I haven't sang nor danced with the faeries yet ahum...

Myrrha

Miss Divine said:
And nope... I haven't sang nor danced with the faeries yet ahum...

You could start by setting all the cards out, propped up on table tops or wherever, put them out and put on some music and just be with them. Say what you are thinking out loud. See what happens!

--Myrrha

Jewel

Miss Divine said:
When am I allowed to read the card meanings? LOL
I kept a journal with my daily draw card. Each day I did the exercise (favorite or least favorite depending on the card), and then after doing the exercise would look that card up and then write on about how I agreed or disagreed with the book interpretation and why. If I drew a card I had drawn in the past I would then either write more about the card on my own, or further elaborate on what I am learning about the faerie both from my experiences and what it says about him/her in the book.

There really is no right or wrong way, but it does help to formulate your opinions of each Faeire. It makes you much less dependent of the book, and gives you a great sense of familiarity with them.

As Sidhe-Ra noted in another thread, and I really concur with her, this deck is really a gateway.