fairy ring oracle season courts

elvenstar

I've been wondering about the significance of the different seasons appearing in a spread. For example in my last reading there were many winter cards. This gave me a dark but at the same time earthy-warm feeling. Also that there's not much growth in this issue at the moment. These were all relevant to the situation.

But I don't have a strong feel for this yet, what it means to get more of this or that or how they interact between them. Like is a summer card for example weaker, or defiant, or standing out between two winter cards? I thought about all of this and it helped me understand the spread better.

I guess I'm thinking a bit like elemental dignities in tarot. Has anyone else thought about this? Does it add a layer of meaning in your readings? How do you interpret the different seasons? :)

Jewel

elvenstar said:
I guess I'm thinking a bit like elemental dignities in tarot. Has anyone else thought about this? Does it add a layer of meaning in your readings? How do you interpret the different seasons? :)
That is exactly how I interpret them (autumn=cups; summer=wands; winter=pentacles; spring=swords). If the question I ask deals with timing, then the seasons could also indicate about what time of year this might be more pronounced or happening.

I use the book in working with all interpretations with this deck, but I really look at the seasons as elemental correspondences and they do bear influence in the summary of my reading.