February 25, 2005 Uranus and Pisces

purplefishy

My horoscopes keep telling me that on February 25th, Uranus and Pisces will combine to cause disruptions in my life. This happens to be the same day as my birthday. Can anyone please clarify the significance of Uranus aspecting/combining with Pisces? More personally, does the fact that it is on my birthday have importance to me? I know Uranus has been in Pisces for a little while, so I didn't think it was anything new. I could be mistaken, however!

purplefishy

bumping back up in hope of a reply

tinkerbell

25th feb.........

hello purplefishy!
i'm afraid i cannot advise on this aspect as i haven't learnt about astrology in any depth. in fact this is the first time i have visited the astrology thread since i joined last august!
however, as a fellow piscean, i thought i would take this opportunity to wish you a very happy birthday for the 25th! (my birthday is 2 days later on 27th !)
hope 2005 is a good year for you in all your endeavours!
love tink xx

isthmus nekoi

Hm, both Neptune and Uran move reaaaaaaaaaaaaaally slowly so I can't see anything special about Feb 25.

From Feb 13-Mar 1 Uran is in 6 degrees Pisces
From Feb 2-Apr 2, Neptune is at 15 degrees Aquarius.

So whatever they're doing on the 25th, they are close enough to do from at least Feb 13-Mar 1.

purplefishy

OK, cool.
I think that the mention of that particular day was because of the Full Moon that occurs on the 23rd.

paradoxx

It's not just Uranus, its the Sun and Venus that will be trasniting over Uranus. Aquarius and Pisces have an unusual relationship right, Both signs have eachothers ruilng planet. It is tensious to say the least. That and asteroid Phaethon is in 4 degrees Pisces ready to return to direct motion. and all that full moon energy just amplifies everything, so if you need some space don't be afraid to ask, all they can say is no.