February Intuitive Oracle Exchange - tarot heart and haleyw

tarot heart

Hi haleyw

Looking forward to working with you this month !

Here is our spread:

Cause and Effect Spread

--1--2--3--4--

1. What is the cause of the issue?

2. What is the effect it's creating?

3. What is the solution?

4. What happens if I do nothing?

(If you choose to have more than one solution you could do solution a , b, and so on before the do nothing card... like 1-cause 2-effect 3-solution a 4-solution b and 5-do nothing.)

haleyw

Thanks for opening up our spread :)

I would like mine on my work life please.

I'll be using the Psychic Oracle for your reading because that's the only deck I have :)

tarot heart

reading for haleyw

tarot heart said:
Hi haleyw

I had completed your reading last night.
Here is our spread:

Cause and Effect Spread

--1--2--3--4--

3. What is the solution?

QUOTE]

Using the Psychic Tarot Oracle Deck by John Holland

Position #1: What is the cause of the issue
Card: #3 Heartache and Loss

This card indicated there has been some sort of upheaval, perhaps at work, which is causing you anguish. While this card demonstrates the deep feelings of loss and sorrow, it also has very positive attributes. Have you ever heard the saying, "God never closes one door without opening another?" Well, that's the flip side of this card, I think. Whenever we lose something special to us we tend to believe we will never have it as good again, but this is not true. Look at the girl in the picture. She appears to have a red heart glowing from her abdomen. The things we have loved or truly enjoyed never leave us, they become our center or heart. Since this is a "Mental" card you need to focus on the goals you have and how this experience, however frustrating, will help you in achieving those goals.

Position 2: What is the effect it's creating?
Card: #6 Harmony - Major Arcana Card

This picture shows a union or partnership of some form being created. It is a time for you to make choices. Since your focus for this reading is on career, I would say it has something to do with either losing your job or perhaps you plan to quit your job? You didn't really want this to happen but now you realize you have some important decisions to make about your career path. Card #6 indicates that you will have an opportunity to attain a position where you will act with someone else in some sort of partnership. Perhaps you are thinking of starting your own business with a trusted associate? Whatever it is, this card indicates the association will be a favorable one. The future looks good.

Position #3 - What is the solution?
Card: #2 Spiritual Union - card of emotion

This card is a reflection of the second card, harmony. It says you will become emotionally involved in your new association. The solution here may be that you need to throw yourself into your new work so that everything you put into it will be rewarded back to you. Apply what you've learned and you will enjoy your work more and be happier.

Position #4 - What happen if I do nothing?
Card: Spiritual Strength

Because the cause has been some sort of loss you may feel a little sheepish about making a move right now - who wants to make a wrong decision again - right? But this card says you have courage and you must pull out all the stops and go for what you want right now. Doing nothing is not an option you will take. You know you are wiser and stronger now than ever. You know what you are capable of and what you have to offer. You have what it takes - now go get it.

I hope this reading answers some questions for you haleyw. If you have any questions, please feel free to pm me anytime. Thanks for allowing me to read for you. It was a pleasure.

tarot heart

tarot heart

reading for haleyw

tarot heart said:
Hi haleyw

Here is our spread:

Cause and Effect Spread

--1--2--3--4--

3. What is the solution?

QUOTE]

This card indicated there has been some sort of upheaval, perhaps at work, which is causing you anguish. While this card demonstrates the deep feelings of loss and sorrow, it also has very positive attributes. Have you ever heard the saying, "God never closes one door without opening another?" Well, that's the flip side of this card, I think. Whenever we lose something special to us we tend to believe we will never have it as good again, but this is not true. Look at the girl in the picture. She appears to have a red heart glowing from her abdomen. The things we have loved or truly enjoyed never leave us, they become our center or heart. Since this is a "Mental" card you need to focus on the goals you have and how this experience, however frustrating, will help you in achieving those goals.

This picture shows a union or partnership of some form being created. It is a time for you to make choices. Since your focus for this reading is on career, I would say it has something to do with either losing your job or perhaps you plan to quit your job? You didn't really want this to happen but now you realize you have some important decisions to make about your career path. Card #6 indicates that you will have an opportunity to attain a position where you will act with someone else in some sort of partnership. Perhaps you are thinking of starting your own business with a trusted associate? Whatever it is, this card indicates the association will be a favorable one. The future looks good.

This card is a reflection of the second card, harmony. It says you will become emotionally involved in your new association. The solution here may be that you need to throw yourself into your new work so that everything you put into it will be rewarded back to you. Apply what you've learned and you will enjoy your work more and be happier.

Because the cause has been some sort of loss you may feel a little sheepish about making a move right now - who wants to make a wrong decision again - right? But this card says you have courage and you must pull out all the stops and go for what you want right now. Doing nothing is not an option you will take. You know you are wiser and stronger now than ever. You know what you are capable of and what you have to offer. You have what it takes - now go get it.

I hope this reading answers some questions for you haleyw. If you have any questions, please feel free to pm me anytime. Thanks for allowing me to read for you. It was a pleasure.

tarot heart

tarot heart

tarot heart said:
Hi haleyw

Here is our spread:

Cause and Effect Spread

--1--2--3--4--

3. What is the solution?

QUOTE]

tarot heart

tarot heart

I don't know what happened up above but the reading just wasn't showing up so I redid the whole thing, my goodness!

Here is your reading Haleyw which I actually completed last night

tarot heart

haleyw

Cause and Effect Spread

--1--2--3--4--

Triumphant Success -I think whatever is occuring between you and your brother is causing you anxiety because your not sure what way to turn or what to do. Your wondering about the ifs and buts, if I say or do that this could happen, if I don't say anything that could happen. I believe you are thinking too much about this rather than actually just acting and speaking to him about what it is you need to discuss with him. However, I'm not exactly sure if you speaking to him is going to help matters, I think it could actually make things worse. This moves us on to the next card.......

Love Begins - I think this card is telling you to let go of things that have happened between the two of you in the past. I feelo as though something hasn't been rwsolved and forgiven between the two of you. IOn order to find happiness and peace within this relationship again, this is what you neeed to do. Do the opposite of what you were thinking about doing. Open your arms out to him, do what he isn't expecting you to do, act ina different way towards him and I think you will find this will work.

3. What is the solution?

Throat Chakra - To be open about how you really feel. Speak to him and be very clear about what you say, so these words can't be distorted. Let him know exactly how you feel oin the best way possible. If ther is something that you know you musn't say that may lead to an argument or upset, this is urging you to hold hold your tongue and keep the peace :)

Heart Chakra - If you don't do something about this situation, I think you are going to suffer further heartache and stress. The way you are feeling is not going to get better, only worse and it will start to eat away at you :( This is urging you to give out and recieve love between the two of you. Forgive and be compasionate. You need to trust that everything will be ok again, trust that your heart will feel a lot lighter once this has been resolved. One your heart feels this unconditional love again, you will see an improvement in all the other relationships in your life. You will feel free again.:)

I hope this made sense. Please ask me if you need me to expand on anything.

Good luck! :heart:

haleyw

tarot heart said:
I don't know what happened up above but the reading just wasn't showing up so I redid the whole thing, my goodness!

Oh no! I hate it when that happens! :(

tarot heart said:
Here is your reading Haleyw which I actually completed last night

This card indicated there has been some sort of upheaval, perhaps at work, which is causing you anguish. While this card demonstrates the deep feelings of loss and sorrow, it also has very positive attributes. Have you ever heard the saying, "God never closes one door without opening another?" Well, that's the flip side of this card, I think. Whenever we lose something special to us we tend to believe we will never have it as good again, but this is not true. Look at the girl in the picture. She appears to have a red heart glowing from her abdomen. The things we have loved or truly enjoyed never leave us, they become our center or heart. Since this is a "Mental" card you need to focus on the goals you have and how this experience, however frustrating, will help you in achieving those goal

Amazing! My job has just become defunct! I am being made redundant in 3 months, but hopefully I will be offered a new position. When I found out I was getting made redundant I kept thinking - When one door closes, another one opens! :)

tarot heart said:

Yes I will be losing my job soon. Yes I need to decide if I want a new position (if I'm offered it) or whether I should have a fresh start trying something totally new. I'm not thinking of starting my own business. Glad the future looks good thogh. Relief! :)

tarot heart said:

This new position will be high pressured. I will need to put everything into it, but that's exactly what I need - a job that I'm really passionate about! I know that if I do well witin the first year I will be given a large payrise, so exactly right.

tarot heart said:

tarot heart said:

Yes, because I'm losing my job, I am a little sheepish and apprehensive!

Thanks for the words of encouragement. I need to remember this :)

tarot heart said:

tarot heart

It made perfect sense! Great reading! Thank you :heart:

tarot heart

Feedback via pm

I will give feedback to Haleyw on the reading she gave me via Pm and she has agreed.

PathWalker

That's great, thank you for letting me know :)