Feeling the push, Taurus leads the way

paradoxx

A nice and steady trine balances us out, although a surge of Mars in Cancer energy might cause our nerves to go on edge though. Using that Mars/Cancer energy to activate the Jupiter opposition with Mars could prove streneous, it doesn't have to be everyone ankles that ache after a lot of movement. The trine includes Saturn (still retro) pluto (just now going retro) and the Sun now moving into Taurus. It's an earthy trine that when transiting your houses just might make things too easy at times. It's easy to make things line up in a sequence, but Saturn is pushing things in an entirely different direction, and the upcoming stationary is not allowing for things to be any easier on anyone, take calm and cautious care.

Azarial

Yayyyyy!!!!!!!!! Welcome Taurus!!!!!!

Azarial <---------- Taurus native! Rising sign is Taurus, and also Sun is in Taurus. :p

balenciaga

paradoxx said:
A nice and steady trine balances us out, although a surge of Mars in Cancer energy might cause our nerves to go on edge though. Using that Mars/Cancer energy to activate the Jupiter opposition with Mars could prove streneous, it doesn't have to be everyone ankles that ache after a lot of movement. The trine includes Saturn (still retro) pluto (just now going retro) and the Sun now moving into Taurus. It's an earthy trine that when transiting your houses just might make things too easy at times. It's easy to make things line up in a sequence, but Saturn is pushing things in an entirely different direction, and the upcoming stationary is not allowing for things to be any easier on anyone, take calm and cautious care.

My leg does ache today:) Many thanks for advising us (I had been wondering about The Grand Trine myself).

paradoxx

It's an easy go to begin with. (Think Crowleys Prince of Pentacles, it isn't everyones achievment to put a chunk of the geocentric world view under their arm.) The way this works though, is that Taurus :cool3: is trying to work in ways through the quagmire, only to then be so efficient that any attempt to eradicate the obsticles is a waste of time. Preperation though is a Taurus trait, it comes to the fact that May begins with a Saturn and Jupiter Simultanious Stationary effect, and it's an earth effect as well. (late may however comes with a massive multi-body retrograde when Mercury, Chiron, and neptune join Jupiter and (the already retrograde) Pluto, looking forewad to that one :neutral: what a way to start the summer outings)

and Mars and Venus are squared for this final timing of April, *sigh*, I think I remember this happening before too, off to the archives.