First accurate reading...?

missycab

This week, I had my first "accurate" reading. But I didn't thought that at first! Neither did my mom (she was the "consultant"). I did a celtic cross spread, and to interpret the cards I use a book I bought last year (because I havent' leant the meanings yet). So, in the last position (outcome), my mom got the Justice, reversed (is that word correct?). So, it had to do with legal problems. She said that the reading was inaccurate, and blah blah blah.

Now, the reading was two days ago. Yesterday... a person entered our house and took my mom's purse, and we had to chase him 3 blocks, and he finally threw away the purse (luckily, nothing was stolen!).

Today I remembered the spread I did for my mom, and when I checked the meanings of the reversed Justice, it also said "theft". You can imagine my surprise!

Kenny

That's an intresting story there.

A tip I learnt from my time at the Tarot Coalface is 3-card readings are prehapes the best readings one could give. They are short and could help you learn more by allowing you to interact the cards together better.

Ask in the Using Tarot section and I'm sure many people would give you advice there!

Grizabella

Congratulations! Tarot is amazing, isn't it? :D

cherryberry

very well done in connecting and interpreting!! Congratulations :thumbsup:

Time and time again it amazes me as well when things happen as foreseen.

All the best for many more -right on- readings :)

SunChariot

Hey congratualtions! I know you must feel great to see how good your reading skills are. I know that can often happen. That you think a reading is not accurate, then some time passes and you see later on that it was totally correct. I had a lot of that in the beginning when I was first learning to read. But, I made a habit in the beginning of saving all my readings and reading them all over months later, and I found out that way that they all had come true. Everythign the cards predicted eventually came true.

By now I just trust in the process. I know that whatever the cards say will come to pass, even if it does not yet make sense at the time of the reading. Like once I asked a question about what would happen if I stay at this job I did not like. And cards came up about romance...I thought they were nuts because I had not asked a relationship question the question was about work, but a few days later a man showed up to work there that I soon fell in love with...So now I just trust that if the cards say something will happen then it will happen, UNLESS of course I take steps to intervene and change the future.

Bar

Esther

Congratulations! It's a great feeling, isn't it? Finally seeing signs that you're capable of reading?

Ironically, the first reading I did that was really "Whoa!" was a super-complicated reading with like 13 cards where I was trying to predict an entire year. To be honest, I can't say if it was completely, 100% accurate, but within a couple days of doing it I already started seeing signs of what it predicted. It was the first time I experienced that.

Keldor

I know what you mean, you can read about my first accurate reading in "the cards hit the nail on the head today" thread, it's an amazing feeling when that happens :)

missycab

I can tell you that I was pretty shocked! It would have been nicer if it was a "good" prediction, a positive one. So now I'm taking my tarot journal more seriously, because I started it last year, and only wrote down a couple of my readings. Now I'm going to write them all! :)

Amond2000

Isn't it coincidence!so nice feeling.