Five of pentacles in feelings

Firefly Dancer

Hello all

I use the Crystal Visions Tarot and in the 5 of Pents you see a woman ( a mother I guess ) holding a young child, being both in the cold sitting below a tree. It looks as if the mother is protecting her child from the harsh situation.

Anyhow, I pulled this card as to someone´s feelings for a friend. This friend is actually single mother and giving a fight to move forward with her child. May it be in this case that the way the man sees her is precisely as being left out in the cold with her kid, and feeling protective over them ?

Or something else ?

xLilyPondx

Hello all

I use the Crystal Visions Tarot and in the 5 of Pents you see a woman ( a mother I guess ) holding a young child, being both in the cold sitting below a tree. It looks as if the mother is protecting her child from the harsh situation.

Anyhow, I pulled this card as to someone´s feelings for a friend. This friend is actually single mother and giving a fight to move forward with her child. May it be in this case that the way the man sees her is precisely as being left out in the cold with her kid, and feeling protective over them ?

Or something else ?

Hello, I hope this helps!

This comes to mind: "for better or for worst: through good times and bad times." I compare the 5 of Pentacles as a commitment through struggles.

I think that someone feels helpless in being able to help the mother; but they want to be there for them regardless, and make sure they are okay. They might feel the mother might be a little too prideful to receive help or they feel helpless in being able to help them in their current situation.

he feels she wont accept help from him. at all. But if she looks for him to help- he will be there for her.

willowfox

***The 5 Pents for feelings suggests that the person doesn't care, as this type of suffering suggested by this card is very individualistic.

PAMUYA

5 of pents of how you see someone: although help is near, that someone remains a victim. I also see this as some seeking help, or needing assistance.