Fluorite for colds

dicey

My partner is suffering from colds, and in my desperate moments, I often look up to my crystals for relief and cure.

Anyway, i was searching for a stone that helps cure nose congestion and colds. After going through The Crystal Bible, i saw that Fluorite was an effective stone to fight off the virus. Luckily, i have one tumbled stone in my collection and decided to pick it up. I programmed the stone and plastered it on my partner's nose for 5min, and another 5min on the forehead. When i got back minutes later, she told me she got relief from the congestion. She doesnt even want to hold on to it for long since she said it was quite powerful and the 5min was sufficient enough.

I will repeat the healing again tomorrow but i just want to share with everyone my first amazing encounter with fluorite. I was so excited i even offered to give fluorite to another friend whose son has colds every other month.

Does anyone here also have an experience with this stone?

RainbowGypsy

That is awesome dicey.

I've found Flourite to be amazing for dispelling negative energy and the ones with purple in particular are good for helping me to connect with my intuition.

I generally have both Flourite and Labradorite on my tarot table when I do readings.