Following up AGAIN: Tarot Stories

Sam

Read my last (and first) post
Deck: Robin Wood
Card: 3 of Wands

Once upon a time, there lived a woman who loved to live the high life. This woman's name was Wanda McGardles, and as I said, she loved to live the high life. Clubs, Premeres, Parties, Bars, you name it; she was there. She always seemed to have good fortune and success. By the way, she was the manager of one of the World's largest companies ever, "Work-Out Wanda". This was one of those companies that everyone loved and new. The company made work out products for adults, and the had a REAL promise that their product would work, and it did so with all the money she was making, she bought herself a 7 story, 100 room mansion in the Hollywood Hills. And then...

mondk

Reed Witches'

The Emperor

and then....she met her match in men. Never before did she dream of meeting someone who also loved power and authority like she did. Also, to her pleasant suprise, he was very handsome and carried himself regally. It was love at first sight and she hadn't a clue that he was as aggressive as she was, if not more so. Things were going so good....then....

Sam

Deck: New Palladini
Card: The Chariot

...they loved each other so much that they merged their companies togetther and instantly felt a sense of triumph and vicotory! Then, After a couple months of dating, they evntually decided to get married! Oh, it was a glorious day! Wedding bells were ringing, the paparazi(sp?) were going crazy, and the tabliodes where having a feild day trying to come up with some sort of scandal to ruin the day, but alas, it was just so blissfull! Everyone was happy! Then...

mondk

Hudes deck

5 of Swords

then...alas, Wanda's ex husband approached the Paparazzi and offered to show them some deranged pictures of what appeared to be Wanda trying to kiss a goat (actually, she was attempting to remove a bone from its mouth but her ex husband had managed to cover all that up with his digital camera software). It was the scandal the Paparazzi was waiting for. Soon, the press followed Wanda everywhere and splashed the pictures all over sleazy tabloids such as the National Enquirer. Then, the animal rights activists got involved. They brought criminal charges against Wanda and had her thrown in jail to await trial....then,

Sam

Card: Two of Swords(R)

...So as she was in jail, she thought, "How could that bastard to that to me! ugh! I hate that little M-F ex of mine! He is so disloyal, even after I divorced him!" Then the day of the trial came and Wanda and her husband, (who's name was Wayne) went to the courthouse together they all got ready for the sentence. Then...

mondk

Deck: Halloween tarot
Card: 4 of Ghosts (Cups)

then as she sat at the table at the front of the courtroom waiting for the judge, depression began to overwhelm her. "I am cursed," she thought...things always go so good, then bad things happen. As she sat there, she began to feel as if she would never be completely happy and fulfilled. "What is missing from my life?" she repeatedly asked herself...then something dawned on her. "I have been so greedy and power-hungry, and not giving enough of myself, plus I've let most of my spirituality go down the drain," she mused. Then, she noticed a group of senior citizen volunteers heading into the adjacent jail to pass out fruit snacks to the prisoners. Then she had a brainstorm...she vowed to herself, "If I ever get out of here, I promise to be more generous and giving of myself," she swore. Then came the judge into the court room for Wanda's hearing. He said to Wanda...

Sam

Card: 2/Pentacles
...So the judge said, "By the power vested in me by the people of America, I find Wanda, not guilty!!!" There was instant rejoice in the court room. Even the judge did a happy dance! And when Wanda got home, her husband through her a suprise party! (He had sneaked out during the rejoicing.) Everyone at the party was happy! The tabliods sent sincere apology letters. Then Wanda and her husband finally got to take there honeymoon to Cancun Mexico! Yeah! Party! Then...

mondk

Deck: Whimsical
Card: The Hermit

then...Wanda remembered the vow she had made to herself in court. She explained to her husband that she had had a close call while in jail and this made her realize several things: that she had been greedy and power-hungry and tromped on several people to get to the top fast. She further explained that she needed to "re-discover" herself again and could they please just rent a nice small cabin in the middle of the woods somewhere so she could enjoy nature and live off the land a bit? Her new husband was quite appalled. As he was quite authoritative and powerful he then decided to....