four of a kind

Psionic_Rat

I do a daily reading of one card a day every morning. I keep a record of the cards I draw in a small book so I can look back at it over time and get a bigger picture about what is going on with me. And while I've only been doing that for a month and some change I have one thing that's caught me off guard.

In the last four days I've drawn the 4 of cups, 4 of wands, 4 of swords and 4 of coins, in that order.

I've looked around but can't find anything useful about what that might mean. Any ideas would be helpful.

Thank you.

psychicbody

Did you ever think of looking up the significance of the number four in your Tarot instructions, or here on this site?

janstar17

I have to echo that of Vadella...STRUCTURE. Either you have too much in your life or you need some? :confused:

Flavio

Hi Psionic_Rat! (Cool name!), welcome to Aeclectic Tarot!

Added to already said things, you got the "active" fours locked between the "pasive" fours, that order might be telling you to unleash your energies and mind to reach the strucutre/stability your life needs. Just my 2 cents.

Psionic_Rat

Wow, thanks! I'm pretty sure what it means now. Thanks a lot for your information!

wizzle

The fours also represent the first manifestation of the meaning of the suit into material reality. And while someone offered the word "stable" as a general meaning for the fours, they are also associated with completion of the process of inspiration and intuition which is what happens when something actually materializes. They are somewhat passive in nature. The 4 of wands is celebrating after being inspired, the 4 of swords is taking a snooze, the 4 of cups is pondering all the love and chat in the 2 & 3 of cups and the 4 of pents is hugging the money he's made. So, no get up and go are indicated for you, but, instead gathering and reflection are the order of the day.