Four of Cups as what I value most?

Kgirl

Hi here ... I am working through the Zodiac spread for myself and where I'm at generally in life and partly to see and understand the dynamic between me and a potential love interest the moment.

This has me stumped. The Four of Cups popped up in the 'what I value most right now' position - I can't put a good spin on it. I don't think I'm down or despondent at the moment? I do feel more confident about being choosy about potential love interests but I just can't see how Four of Cups fits?

Any ideas would be appreciated :)

WalesWoman

This has me stumped. The Four of Cups popped up in the 'what I value most right now' position - I can't put a good spin on it.
[bold] I do feel more confident about being choosy about potential love interests[/bold] but I just can't see how Four of Cups fits?

Right there, you answered your own question... confident about being choosy. It's not about what might be new, or what might have been or what might be, but what you WANT. 4 Cups is NOT about being despondent, or depressed or all lack luster... it's about deciding, choosing what you want from a position of emotional stability.

To me 4's are things that are solid, not tippy and very stable, even if they may not be exciting, so 4 Cups is all about emotional stability and being centered.

Kgirl

Right there, you answered your own question... confident about being choosy. It's not about what might be new, or what might have been or what might be, but what you WANT. 4 Cups is NOT about being despondent, or depressed or all lack luster... it's about deciding, choosing what you want from a position of emotional stability.

To me 4's are things that are solid, not tippy and very stable, even if they may not be exciting, so 4 Cups is all about emotional stability and being centered.

Thanks WalesWoman ... that makes it very clear in my mind. Sometimes its so obvious isn't it? :)

willowfox

***What you value most right now? 4 cups suggests your freedom to sit and think, to study, to consider your options.

Kgirl

***What you value most right now? 4 cups suggests your freedom to sit and think, to study, to consider your options.

Thanks willowfox!

Actually this is very true too!