Fox+Park=clandestine meeting?

BrightEye

That's something that just popped into my head, the question whether the combination of Fox and Park could mean a clandestine meeting.

Any thoughts on that? Or am I stating the obvious?

mystic Guy

That's something that just popped into my head, the question whether the combination of Fox and Park could mean a clandestine meeting.

Any thoughts on that? Or am I stating the obvious?

Hi BrightEye

I go by the Sylvie book so I wouldn't agree maybe if the Clouds and or the Crossroads were in there.

ghost271

I'd say perhaps a job where there's a lot of networking involved. Or somebody at a party or social gathering who can't be trusted.

lord_ewin

Agreed with Ghost, but also like your interpretation of it. I would like to see more cards supporting a deception around the fox / garden however. Not sure about the clouds or crossroads... Perhaps book.

Is this parr of a GT, if so, it would be easy to see it as such, but alone in a string...

-------
Learn Lenormand

BrightEye

Thanks for the input. It was a 5-card reading. The heart was in it, I think as the central card, and fox and garden were the framing cards. I think the birds too. Given the situation that the cards were reflecting on, the idea of a clandestine meeting made a lot of sense, but I can't remember all the cards I drew...

Roy

The Fox is the Machiavelli card, the end justify the means. The fox isn't looking short term but long term. Like if you want to sex from a women, it's not wise to say that first. You have to do an introduction, ask for a date, date, then sex.

So an underhanded motivation that isn't known to everyone. Trickery really

lord_ewin

Machiavelli is certainly a nice way to put it, though perhaps a bit dark and more à propos with the Snake... For the fox, I normally throw in Maslow: "my needs first, then I can worry about ohers." So, depending on where the person is in Maslow's pyramid, they'll be more "screw the law, we need food on the table... Or screw the job, I'm taking a day off..." and the veto we take when life gets us angry or frustrated. "Enough about everyone, I need a break."