Free Blank Card Leftovers

Tag_jorrit

Appropriate? I don't know.

I have made a bunch of Lenormand decks and some came with extra cards that are blank. Rather than send the blank ones off to the landfill I decided to offer them for free (plus postage). Well, almost. They are a penny apiece so my website can process them, the last item on the page.

I have a couple of full decks of blanks and lots that won't make full decks. A couple full size, a couple of minis. Whatever doesn't go in the next day or two is toast.

Sharla

I was just thinking about getting some blank cards yesterday to do a grand tableau. If you still have them PM me :)

Tag_jorrit

If you want some, Sharla, go to the link above and you can find them at the bottom of the page on the site.

FLizarraga

This was too good to pass up. Thanks, Tag! If anything, they'll make gorgeous bookmarks --and I like my bookmarks to be as beautiful as possible.

By the way, it's probably your most modest deck, but I just looooooove the Dutch Lenormand. It's very basic compared with your other decks, but it's great for reading because of its simplicity and the way the symbols pop.

Tag_jorrit

This was too good to pass up. Thanks, Tag! If anything, they'll make gorgeous bookmarks --and I like my bookmarks to be as beautiful as possible.

By the way, it's probably your most modest deck, but I just looooooove the Dutch Lenormand. It's very basic compared with your other decks, but it's great for reading because of its simplicity and the way the symbols pop.

Happy you have a use for the blanks. And so glad you like the Dutch Lenormand. The Dutch deck doesn't have any inserts for a distraction, true, but I think the others are pretty simple, too. That's why I think the antiques the best!

FLizarraga

I received them a couple of days ago. The cardstock is so mind-blowingly dreamy, I keep shuffling these blank cards like there's no tomorrow... :)

FLizarraga

Tag, a question: Did you sell them all? I don't see the option anymore in your website.

P.S. They were the straw that broke this camel's back. So I finally bought the Destroyed Dondorf, which I had been resisting ever since it came out. I can't resist cardstock this good..... :)

Tag_jorrit

Tag, a question: Did you sell them all? I don't see the option anymore in your website.

P.S. They were the straw that broke this camel's back. So I finally bought the Destroyed Dondorf, which I had been resisting ever since it came out. I can't resist cardstock this good..... :)

LOL! Funny how you can become OCD with shuffling the wonderful cards, huh? At a penny apiece I guess they were just too good of a deal. Maybe in another few months I will have more to unload.

With the silky feel and their captivating authentic, antique aura I am sure you will love the Destroyed. :D