French Cosmo Magazine November issue: ''Le Tarot des People''

sweet_intuition

Lol, this is not a real Tarot Deck, but the November issue of Cosmo (French) has something called, "Le Tarot des People", which has 22 majors for 22 major celebrities.

(Madonna is La Superstar ... how fitting is that?)

Check it out:-

These are pictures with descriptions and divination meanings:-

Cards 1 to 6

Cards 7 to 14

Cards 15 to 22

Anyone who speaks French care to translate the meanings? At least the Madonna bit?

Love and Blessings

:)

frelkins

If you're a Madonna fan, you won't like the meanings. It's a mixed bag with back-handed compliments, imvho. But gentle of course, they don't want to anger her! :) They seem more flattering to Angeline J. and Leonard de Caprio.

3. Madonna, Superstar

Artist & businesswoman, she guides her international image and business with an iron hand. An aesthete, she protects art and beauty.

Heart Side: Elegance & sophistication. Fertility in all domains. Charming.

Career Side: Fruitful deals with perfect communication. Quality, care, generosity, culture.

Card meaning: Good wishes and good principles. Preferring a reasonable way with intelligence. Choosing studies.

Message to be aware of: Attention to the superficial.

starless

These are really cute. I found Jude Law's card to be quite funny "Le Repentir" if I'm not mistaken means Repentance (sorry, Italian and Chinese for this girl!)
Thanks for sharing this.

Ciao!/Zai Jian! ;)

sweet_intuition

frelkins said:
3. Madonna, Superstar

Artist & businesswoman, she guides her international image and business with an iron hand. An aesthete, she protects art and beauty.

Heart Side: Elegance & sophistication. Fertility in all domains. Charming.

Career Side: Fruitful deals with perfect communication. Quality, care, generosity, culture.

Card meaning: Good wishes and good principles. Preferring a reasonable way with intelligence. Choosing studies.

Message to be aware of: Attention to the superficial.

Thanks for the translation freklins... I must say, it is quite an interesting interpretation for a card representing Madonna. They really suit her. And yes, I am quite a big Madonna fan (certain people on AT can vouch for that :D), but can handle all kinds of criticsm of hers. But these descriptions you've translated are really cool.

Thanks again

Love and Blessings

:)