FSC ~ March 21st to April 4th ~ greenbeans and Alissa

Alissa

Hi greenbeans... I hope this reading gives you some ideas, and thank you so much for letting me read for you. :D Any feedback is always appreciated but never expected.

1. In what areas of my life might love be coming to me, and I somehow don't see it?

Luathas the Wild – My first thought is this is a child-like, playful energy. I feel Luathas is telling me there is a child in your life (not your own though) or a child-like person in your life who is showing you rowdy, rambunctious kinda love. And it’s almost like a puppy… they love and give so much attention that after a while we say, “Go away and give me some space!” I feel like Luathas is jumping on your lap that way, grinning and winking, not leaving you alone. He may be making you more nutty, feeling more bothered than loved and nurtured, and so it may not seem apparent immediately, but his over-attention comes from his love for you.

Luathas won’t talk to me, he just keeps “boinging” up and down. I can’t pull a word or message from him for you. He’s being pretty rowdy.

2. In what areas of my life am I giving love and it isn't recognized?

The Maiden – Wow. You are giving a very pure and platonic love to someone is the feeling here – the Maiden is the most beloved of the Fae because of her purity of heart. Her emotions are in her words, she hides nothing and fears nothing. The fact that she is literally a child-like Fae figure is confusing here… there seem to be children around you, but I keep feeling these aren’t yours. Do you feel a child-like, innocent love pouring out of you for another, even if they don’t see it? Or perhaps, the love you express is seen as “child-like” and the one whom you express it to doesn’t take you seriously.

Remember, say the Fae… no one takes us seriously either. The Maiden whispers, “Lots of human folks only see with their eyes, and because of it, they never even see me….” She is being so quiet and sweet, so willing to take a backseat and let others shine.

3. How can I let the barriers down?

Nelys the Alchemist. All things are in your hands. Don’t be afraid to “bare” yourself she giggles, wiggling her bum. Don’t be afraid to seem foolish. You have the capacity to know and give love freely; you already have the power within you to change the alchemy of tears into the effervescence of joy. I see the lights on her crown twinkling, there are soooo many lights over her head. This must be a time when you are gathering lots of inspiration and information from your own spiritual guides and teachers.

The Fae say, “To let the barriers down, all you need do is wave your magic wand.” Don’t tell them you don’t have one, you do, they say… you just may not know it. ;) Nelys holds her wand, but her power is inside her. Believe in the power inside you, and then wave your wand to let that magic come awake in your life.

greenbeans

Thanks Alissa, that is great! Just quickly skimming through, lots of stuff strikes home, and you have given me much to mull over as I do my chores! I will get on with them then come back and give feedback and exchange.

gb xx

greenbeans

feedback!

Hi Alissa, a bit of feedback...

Alissa said:
1. In what areas of my life might love be coming to me, and I somehow don't see it?

Luathas the Wild – My first thought is this is a child-like, playful energy. I feel Luathas is telling me there is a child in your life (not your own though) or a child-like person in your life who is showing you rowdy, rambunctious kinda love. And it’s almost like a puppy… they love and give so much attention that after a while we say, “Go away and give me some space!” I feel like Luathas is jumping on your lap that way, grinning and winking, not leaving you alone. He may be making you more nutty, feeling more bothered than loved and nurtured, and so it may not seem apparent immediately, but his over-attention comes from his love for you.

Luathas won’t talk to me, he just keeps “boinging” up and down. I can’t pull a word or message from him for you. He’s being pretty rowdy.

Hehe, spot on, it is not a literal child though, I recognise the child-like rambunctious person as my dear boyfriend! He is the sort who, if he is bored in a nightclub, will find the main power for the soundsystem, unplug it, and run out from the (now silent) club laughing with the angry doormen on his tail! Indeed, his form of affection is very, um, physical, and a little hard to deal with. He makes me laugh but is also very ANNOYING with all his high jinx! This is not all there is to him of course...perhaps he just has an excess of Luathas' influence right now...which I find hard to recognise as true affection.

Alissa said:

The Maiden – Wow. You are giving a very pure and platonic love to someone is the feeling here – the Maiden is the most beloved of the Fae because of her purity of heart. Her emotions are in her words, she hides nothing and fears nothing. The fact that she is literally a child-like Fae figure is confusing here… there seem to be children around you, but I keep feeling these aren’t yours. Do you feel a child-like, innocent love pouring out of you for another, even if they don’t see it? Or perhaps, the love you express is seen as “child-like” and the one whom you express it to doesn’t take you seriously.

Remember, say the Fae… no one takes us seriously either. The Maiden whispers, “Lots of human folks only see with their eyes, and because of it, they never even see me….” She is being so quiet and sweet, so willing to take a backseat and let others shine.

Oh! I love the Maiden, she is so sweet. Hm, I am often accused of being childlike, in a bad way...I guess because I am so impractical...the platonic love thing, well, there are loads of people I feel platonic love for, and indeed, some of them more or less ignore me (think family members who constantly have everyone worried but remain oblivious to my small efforts to help...) Your message from the Fae is lovely, I will have to try and remember that when I feel 'unseen'...after all, the Maiden looks so happy, because she loves innocently and unconditionally...hopefully this card signals that I can try and cultivate her values.

Alissa said:

Nelys the Alchemist. All things are in your hands. Don’t be afraid to “bare” yourself she giggles, wiggling her bum. Don’t be afraid to seem foolish. You have the capacity to know and give love freely; you already have the power within you to change the alchemy of tears into the effervescence of joy. I see the lights on her crown twinkling, there are soooo many lights over her head. This must be a time when you are gathering lots of inspiration and information from your own spiritual guides and teachers.

The Fae say, “To let the barriers down, all you need do is wave your magic wand.” Don’t tell them you don’t have one, you do, they say… you just may not know it. ;) Nelys holds her wand, but her power is inside her. Believe in the power inside you, and then wave your wand to let that magic come awake in your life.

ROFL! that is funny- she is so dignified but still flashes a bit of rump! Indeed I am trying to get guidance...everything is changing in my life and I am having trouble changing with it. Sometimes I just feel plain depressed- everything seems out of my control and I'm always so afraid of making a fool of myself and having people laugh. I guess Nelys is pointing out that these feelings are needless baggage- so what if people laugh! Again, spot on with the faery's message- I have to write these down! I don't have a magic wand yet..or perhaps I am only just learning how to find it...

that was a great reading, thank you kindly
xx

Alissa

greenbeans said:
I don't have a magic wand yet..or perhaps I am only just learning how to find it...
Ahhhh See? The Faeries told me pointblank you'd deny having one, that's why I wrote "don't bother telling us you don't have one!" :D There was a picture that was inside these words as I typed them yesterday - it was "the magic of everything." Not a magic wand the kind they sell in ritual shops.

Pick up a stick, wave it in the air... you have a faery wand. Never forget, the power is inside you... then, the magic is everywhere. Any stick will do... or crowbar... or straw... or ... or.... Because the real magic comes through you, works through you. It imbues all the physical realm with the magic.

I'm so happy the reading seemed to be of some help and thank you ever so much for the wonderful feedback, greenbeans. Your boyfriend's antics made me grin as I read of them - reminds me a little of my younger self, I was known to do some pretty innocently crazy stuff just to make people pay attention.... ;)

greenbeans

Reading for Alissa

The Bodacious Bodach
The Bodach does not meet my eyes- he crouches, ready to fly away if he is found out. Someone seems to have been causing havoc in the domestic sphere of your life. Or perhaps they did not cause the havoc themselves, but their attempts to help you out have been disastrous. There is a sense that someone has been hiding something- probably something small and harmless- not because they are a bad person, but because they fear losing your love. You cannot feel the love coming from this direction, because you feel the person can seem, at times, hostile and defensive.
The Bodach is not truly hostile, in fact he is full of natural loving impulses. They just get lost in the chaos of everyday life, and end up seeming like mischief.

Fairies of the Future
Most of these lovely, wild faeries are looking towards tomorrow, not today. My eyes are drawn to the faery who is crowned with flowers, and has a heavily pregnant belly. Her concern is the future generations.She holds a nut which is not yet planted- she is surely looking for good soil where the young tree will flourish. I feel that, like this faery, you put much energy into the future- either creative projects coming to fruition, or the literal future of children. As you put your love and creative energies into the future, it sometimes it feels as if you get nothing back. Be assured, when your children (literal or not) are grown, they will remember who protected and nurtured them, and the love will be returned.

Ta'Om the Poet.
Again, this card suggests that some form of creativity is key. Ta'Om has a melancholy half-smile, that suggests he has felt the depths of sadness and the heights of ecstacy. As a creative person you can transform such potentially draining experiences into something new and lovely. His gaze is fixed on something beyond-perhaps you have insight where others do not. Crouched as he is, Ta'Om may sit and stare for hours, or start up and giddily begin a new project. You can use this energy to nurture your love for others and so bring down some barriers-where they see endings, you are perceptive enough to see transformations. Even where there has been conflict in the past, you can see this is part of the rich tapestry of life- a relationship may be imperfect but you can still make it beautiful.

Alissa

Wow~! :D This is a fabulous reading, and makes total and complete sense - you should be patting yourself on the back.... :D

greenbeans said:
The Bodacious Bodach
The Bodach does not meet my eyes- he crouches, ready to fly away if he is found out. Someone seems to have been causing havoc in the domestic sphere of your life. Or perhaps they did not cause the havoc themselves, but their attempts to help you out have been disastrous. There is a sense that someone has been hiding something- probably something small and harmless- not because they are a bad person, but because they fear losing your love. You cannot feel the love coming from this direction, because you feel the person can seem, at times, hostile and defensive.
The Bodach is not truly hostile, in fact he is full of natural loving impulses. They just get lost in the chaos of everyday life, and end up seeming like mischief.
This is my mom. She's caused all kinds of havoc in her life (and mine by extension). She hides what she does because she's afraid I'll disapprove, and then she will lose my love. What she doesn't know is the part of me that loved her unconditionally is gone. But maybe what the Fae are reminding me is that Love is still there between she and I, even if it's difficult for me.

And that's just all I want to say about that in a public forum. But yes - you are dead on with this.
Fairies of the Future
Most of these lovely, wild faeries are looking towards tomorrow, not today. My eyes are drawn to the faery who is crowned with flowers, and has a heavily pregnant belly. Her concern is the future generations.She holds a nut which is not yet planted- she is surely looking for good soil where the young tree will flourish. I feel that, like this faery, you put much energy into the future- either creative projects coming to fruition, or the literal future of children. As you put your love and creative energies into the future, it sometimes it feels as if you get nothing back. Be assured, when your children (literal or not) are grown, they will remember who protected and nurtured them, and the love will be returned.[/b]
You're right, it's both. I've been pouring a lot of my energies into 2 primary things in the past 5 years - my son, and my writing. Both are demanding today, and show little "result" but the small results make the big picture. Someday I will see the man my boy has become, and I'll know I had a part of shaping him, for good or for bad (and I pray it's good). But that's far in the future, and day to day there's grilled cheese sandwiches to make and playdoh to vaccuum off the floor.

My writing has taken so many twists and turns, it's hard to keep up. I've been *Completely Pissed Off At the Universe* about the issue for a long time - literally years - because of working and working and working and having no luck. Agents who can't sell manuscripts, agents who won't pick up new works, publishing houses that won't give me the time of day even after I've jumped through their every hoop.... Finally, I told God off one day and decided I wouldn't write another word, freakin EVER. Within a week of that decision, I had 2 book contracts.

The writing is the other half of the future you're seeing here. It's about as fast-paced and action packed as planting an acorn and waiting for a shady oak tree alright. Patience, when I can find it.
Ta'Om the Poet.
Again, this card suggests that some form of creativity is key. Ta'Om has a melancholy half-smile, that suggests he has felt the depths of melancholy and the heights of ecstacy. As a creative person you can transform such potentially draining experiences into something new and lovely. His gaze is fixed on something beyond-perhaps you have insight where others do not. Crouched as he is, Ta'Om may sit and stare for hours, or start up and giddily begin a new project. You can use this energy to nurture your love for others and so bring down some barriers-where they see endings, you are perceptive enough to see transformations. Even where there has been conflict in the past, you can see this is part of the rich tapestry of life- a relationship may be imperfect but you can still make it beautiful.
Ta'Om is reminding me I am what I am. I am creative. I am moody as !@#$. I am tempermental. I am giving. I am generous. I am selfish. I am all these things, and that's ok. It's just part of being an "artist." I get very self-absorbed, it is a weakness as I've seen it. Ta'Om reminds me, it's my *ability* and allows me to become completely consumed with an idea, a plotline, a philosophical discussion, which in turn makes me able to do the things I do (write, draw, create) and still sustain the energy over 6 months or a year to finish the project. So many books get started in a rush of muse-inspired pages, only to dry up a week later. It takes commitment to an idea and the willingness to lose yourself inside it to sustain the effort.

I love the part about keeping it from being too draining. I ride that ecstatic wave of frenzy and creation like it's cool... and then wonder why I'm wiped out the day afterwards, emotionally and physically. I forget that surfing is a workout, even if the whole time you're on the wave, you're too "high" to know you're working.

Thank you again so much!! :D

greenbeans

Whew! I am glad the reading meant something- as a first time online reader I didn't know if I was describing what I saw in the cards very well- or at all! You have encouraged me though. Thank you for your comments.

xx