Full Moon and New Moon Tarot Reading --3/4 cards drawn are exactly the same

Earl Grey

Taking a spread from here (http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=133702) and its inversion, I thought I'd share the difference of two weeks from when I first used the Full Moon Spread and the New Moon Spread the other night. I'll update this with the next Full Moon Spread in a couple weeks perhaps.

I used the Shining Tribe deck here for both spreads, as it is one of my favorite decks alongside The Fountain Tarot.

Full Moon 11 May 2017:

1: What can be seen with clarity so bright that can even blind you: IV The Emperor
Personal power is developing, and the need to do things my own way, regardless of what others think, trusting my own gut instinct and being independent. Also the need to fight for what I really want, building my own kingdom, my own empire.

2: What needs to be completed and closes to a cycle: 7 of Stones (Pentacles), Rx
Hard work and being diligent--impatience ruins things, so let go of trying to control because it's too late to control. Finish what I've started and let things be--it's the end.

3: What fades away and must be: Knower of Birds (Knight of Swords)
Cutting through the idealism, I have to make sense of the recent chaos and getting lost in thoughts and fantasies. See reality as it is, keep focused and discard useless thoughts.

0: Myself, Shadow card: 3 of Trees (Wands), Rx
Naive expectations and a failed outcome. Working towards something that I didn't finish due to delays and obstacles.

I relate the above reading to some failures in romance, failures in professional work, and failures in self-work. The coinciding disappointment and resignation to accepting things as they are brought me the above reading.

During the past two weeks, I got a high paying short-term gig to allay some financial woes. I also let go mostly of both a girl who chose someone else over me and let go of an ex. I also continued to trust my own training and meditation to guide me through. Doing okay so far.

The other night, I did the New Moon Spread. I got 3 of the same cards. I really shuffled the cards multiple times throughout the weeks too, so it's interesting to see the same ones reappear. Notably, there are no reversals.

1: What lays in the dark depths. What we stumble against in the dark nights: Knower of Birds (Knight of Swords)
I need to again rid myself of the mental distractions and noise that are still overpowering me at times, for I am lost in thought often.

2: What will begin to show, to arise: 7 of Stones (Pentacles)
Patient resolve is needed now, to keep on working and persevering, since the fruits of my efforts aren't yet ready to be harvested, but there will be signs indicating that I have not been doing anything in vain, especially when it comes to professional development.

3: What will illuminate the dark path: VI The Lovers
I have to choose purposefully and dedicate myself to something with absolute focus, in order to have clarity and direction.

0: Shadow card, myself: IV The Emperor
I need to seize control of my own destiny and continue following my gut instinct. If I want something that is silly, then accept it because it's my kingdom, my rules, my life, my happiness, even if I am quixotic in that regard.