Full moon cleansing

Vanny

My Gilded tarot and various crystals are sure going to get a recharging and cleansing tonight. I just laid them out on the window sill of an open window. I love the full moon!

PedroEmperor

That's cool :) You just reminded me of a friend of mine who can't wait for the fullmoon to put all his decks by the window... He says it "charges" the decks and gives them more energy to work on. I didn't know people used the full moon for cleansing also...

Vanny

PedroEmperor said:
That's cool :) You just reminded me of a friend of mine who can't wait for the fullmoon to put all his decks by the window... He says it "charges" the decks and gives them more energy to work on. I didn't know people used the full moon for cleansing also...

Yeah it worked wonders for my deck and crystals. My crystals looked all shiny and nice in the morning. This full moon was actually the first time I put out a deck to get cleansed and recharged. I'm probably going to be like your friend now and wait for the full moon to put out all my decks and crystals. Hehe.

nisaba

I would have thought the Full moon was about charging more than cleansing, but it's pretty nice.

I took the meditation group out to the beach the night before last, instead of meditating in my living-room, and the work I had in mind up until that moment, went completely by the by.

The sand was gold and damp, the wind was cold and sharp, the water was utterly calm, the Moon was low over the horizon, leaving a buttery, yellow trail across the ocean exactly as if it had licked the surface of the water.

Only four showed: during the meditation we shape-shifted: one of us becoming a seal, one of us becoming seaweed, one of us becoming the water itself and the force of the waves, and one of us becoming the moonlight lying on the surface.

It was like being right inside the Moon card, I kid you not.

As the facilitator of the night I had my eyes open most of the time, and the water looked just *exactly* the way is does in the Water-ier cards in the Servants of the Light deck. Amazing.

We sat insi9de Tarot for an hour or so, and did Cups stuff and Moon stuff.

Beyond-words-grand.

BlueDragonfly

I've cleansed and charged my tarot decks and stones by the light of the full moon many times. Even if it's not showing due to clouds, the energy is there. I even use the New moon energies to cleanse and remove negativity.

nisaba, your meditation group sounds wonderful. I'd love to have a group around here to participate in.

I'll have to get out to the lake while the weather is still nice enough(now that the tourists aren't crowding the beach) and spend some time in meditation.

nisaba

BlueDragonfly said:
nisaba, your meditation group sounds wonderful. I'd love to have a group around here to participate in.
PM coming.