Future Professions

fadestoblackk

Now those of you who have already chosen a profession will use this differently than I do. As a student, I am still wondering what I want to do in life. Decisions, Decisions. So I created this to help me illuminate on certain fields I am thinking of going into.

****2****
**4*1*5**
****3****

1- You in the profession. How you will feel about yourself, your life, your work, if this profession is chosen
2- Contributing Attributes. Qualities that you have that will help you in this profession
3- Attributes to overcome. Your qualities that will need to be overcome or dealt with to work in this profession.
4- Why the profession appeals to you. What is it about yourself that attracts you to this profession
5- Direction. The direction you should take to make this your profession

Thoughts? Is it too broad? I think it is a basic spread to help illuminate. It could be followed up with a more specific spread once a specific question is formed. For me, it is basically trying to understand how I feel about things.
I am up in the air contemplating a career in writing, theatrical productions, as an herbalist or as a professional tarot reader ;)

I'd love to hear what you think about the spread. It's my first. Can you think of a way to use it if you've already chosen a profession?

Astraea Aurora

Hi fadestoblack,

your spread is just perfect for me. I'm on an education right now and afterwards I want to study, but I'm very unsure if I really want to do THIS study since my dream job is out of reach and will for sure ever be. I will definitely try it in the next days.

Blessings, Astraea Aurora

The Enchanter

I just used this spread for a college friend that was wondering about becoming a Clerical Psychologist and it worked very well. Thank you for sharing!

Skimo

I just used it a few times, and it makes some sense.

Like drawing the 9 of sword for how I will feel in a profession I don't really want to choose but which is an option...