fuzzy thinking

Water Lady

I have allergies, and although I don't always need the pills there are times when fuzzy thinking creepes up on me before I realize I need to clear the head with a allergy pill.
When this happens, I can not shuffle and lay cards that mean anything. I could do it 3 times and they would all be wildly different.i think it is related to lack of focus but I am not sure.
If I am not affected by allergies, I seem to be very accurate. now I know your all thinking, take your pills. Right!
My question is this; are there others that have noticed this?
I started thinking of this when I read the other site on depression and medication and wondered? Just how many other ways are we affected. Stress? Anger? Tiredness?
Or are there some of you that can be accurate regardless of these things?

Neely75

I have a real problem with a fuzzy head as well, Nan. A few people have suggested to me it could be a really mild case of a food allergy. I'm yet to have any kind of tests to find out if something I am eating is the culprit. It drives me crazy. I just can not think clearly. My intuition is terrible. Very frustrating. I hope you find the source soon! :)

Water Lady

Well, I hate to side track this to food allergies but I have them too, they do not affect my head, potaotes give me artheritis the rest affect my stomach. Here is the test. Fast for 3 days or like I did eat rice and broccoli. then for 7 days you eat one food produce a meal - only. write down any effects you have with that for 2 hours. you will have your answer.
It is things like dust, odors, pollen that affect my head.
IF your getting fuzzy headed like me I would say it is what you breath not what you eat. Lots of allergists for that and lots of pills.