"Getting There" Spread: anyone care to test drive?

KafkasGhost

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 6 xxxxx
xxxxxxxx 3 xx 5 xxxxxxx 7
1 xxxxx 2 xx 4 xxxxxxxxxx

1 THE GOAL
2/3/4/5 (a bumpy road): STEPS/PITFALLS/HELPFUL CONCEPTS TOWARDS THE GOAL
6 ALWAYS KEEP THIS IN MIND
7 THE GOAL, REFOCUSED

Luna Shay Luv

Dont know if it counts but i will try it 2mrw..

nyx77

test drive

Hi, I'm always looking to try out new spreads so I will give it a go tonight once my mini people are all in bed and will let u know.

KafkasGhost

Thanks so much, I appreciate it.

I tried this spread only once with Deviant Moon and no punches were pulled, that's for sure. I'm not certain if it was the deck or the spread or combination thereof. So I like to hear how it worked from an objective test-driver's perspective.

mini people, that's precious... :0)

nyx77

Precious is not really the word I'd use to describe them right now lol. As soon as its done I will let u know : )

KafkasGhost

A very gracious follow-up, nyx77, thank you!
I'm sorry to hear that one of your mini-people was not feeling well.

It's kind of a testy spread! Like, very in-your-face and yet sometimes cryptic. I'll keep working with it. I hope others get a chance to test drive it.

Have a wonderful weekend!

oxo,
KG

nyx77

test drive

You're very welcome, anytime! May I ask please what do u make of the cards I got, bearing in mind my goal is to get my relationship back on track and thru this messy patch? Hence why I chose lovers card. Now I've done it I can't help but be curious ha ha! I can NEVER make sense of cards for myself. Nyx. X

KafkasGhost

Absolutely!

Would you mind reposting your cards in the "Your Readings" forum? I know that a moderator is going to move it if you post your reading here...

I'll meet you over there! ;0)

KafkasGhost

ncefafn,

Thank you so much for using and sharing!

I'm really honored and hope it continues to help. :0)

xo,
KG