Gift/generosity cards??

Wonderwoman

What cards in your experience exemplify a generous person or an actual gift(either material or spiritual) for the querent..

Sophie

6 of Pentacles and 6 of Cups. But particularly the 6 of Pentacles.

Bohaz

In my opinion the Queen of pents is one kind of generosity / giving card and the 6 of pents is another one. The 6 is more like... I will give to the one that really deserves it. The Queen is less interested and gives no matter what!

Just my opinion

Sophie

Bohaz said:
In my opinion the Queen of pents is one kind of generosity / giving card and the 6 of pents is another one. The 6 is more like... I will give to the one that really deserves it. The Queen is less interested and gives no matter what!
Yes, I've seen that opinion before, but I don't share it. My working with the 6 of Pentacles/Coins has always shown a gift that is needed rather than deserved. Like - you are out of funds and bills are piling up, and suddenly, you find a way of making just enough money to cover those bills. That's a 6 of Pentacles gift from the Universe :) (whether you deserve it morally or no!).

The Queen of Pentacles, on the other hand, is a careful householder. She will give - but not lavishly. She will feed you and send you on your way, having made sure you cleaned your teeth and helped with the washing-up :D

Bohaz

LOL!! funny!
I always looked at the Six of pents from the point of view of the "GIVER" and not from the "RECEIVER". I agree with your point of view about the GREAT MOTHER. She gives to the loved ones. (Well... the 6 of cups also isn't it).

I'm so happy I found this site!!!
Thank you!!!